• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REP: PATEK AQUANAUT TRAVEL TIME 5164 (LB)

D

d4m.test

every watch you can find it cheaper than our TDs, the thing is they are dealers, without the trusted in front. You pay an extra for that

@China Tim what is the thickness of these ? thanks

Glad Gcnlm995 was able to step in an answer that. We didn't have it in house yet, and we don't trust factories and supplier measurements. Once we QC done, which will be today or tomorrow, we will know for certain. We use digital calipers on all our QC checks, including lug sizes.

D

d4m.test

Yup. Hey Gunslinger please remove my photos from your Instagram page. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Pam-am

Known Member
9/7/14
Looks amazing. Been looking for an awesome aquanaut

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Any news on the GMT function? Is it like the ones from the Rolex reps or is it indeed a 12 hour GMT? Would be helpful to shed some light on that matter.

D

d4m.test

Any news on the GMT function? Is it like the ones from the Rolex reps or is it indeed a 12 hour GMT? Would be helpful to shed some light on that matter.

I don't know what you mean by "Rolex reps" The GMT does function, but as it is non-eta asian movement, the GMT works in 30 minute steps. Please see QC video I posted at the top of the thread.

D

d4m.test

Glad Gcnlm995 was able to step in an answer that. We didn't have it in house yet, and we don't trust factories and supplier measurements. Once we QC done, which will be today or tomorrow, we will know for certain. We use digital calipers on all our QC checks, including lug sizes.

Looks 11.5 from my QC pics (plastic on so hard to be very precise). Really very close. Super price fun watch.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Looks 11.5 from my QC pics (plastic on so hard to be very precise). Really very close. Super price fun watch.

Sent from the RWI App

We will quote 12.2mm thickness as our best guess as it measures 12.7mm with the thick plastic covering the watch. Added QC photo measurement done with our digital calipers.

I asked Dan to measure the thickness of the plastic itself, then we can have a better guess.

@Gcnlm995