• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2015

Markusf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Does the Rolex Deep Sea D-Blue V7 deserve an honorable mention here?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Does the Rolex Deep Sea D-Blue V7 deserve an honorable mention here?

The D-Blue DSSD is a 2016 rep. The pole will go up again at the beginning of next year for the 2016 reps.

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
I agree, JF really came through with the new V7 ROO. Most of the reps out there change minute details between versions, but JF seemed to really overhaul a lot of the piece when they made the jump from V6 to V7

xanos

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/2/16
Pam382 v4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Which is NOW ! ~ Cannot wait for the 2016 poll.
Lol I think this will take a while yet. The admins can concentrate on this poll when the forum is running ship shape and Bristol fashion.

TrappedInTime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/16
The Gen wins. Looking at your previous posts and started threads, a bit of friendly advice.. Research, search, and re-evaluate your expectations and motive of this hobby. They're all reps and will all have flaws, and never be a Gen. Rep and Gen both have flaws, the only difference is the mindset of the wearer. It's a watch on your wrist. Wear it well and figure the rest out as you go.

I would have to say this is hard to rate Iwc is overall a great look. YM would take the cake if I had to wear a suit everyday but overall I would have to wrist up with the diver imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk