• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Regarding about UPO

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Precisely you can't find the gen bezel insert... Only aftermarket insert from ebay... Wholesalesoutlet990

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
So buy the damn watch already and start modding it. lol After so many questions and PM's I think it's time you got your feet wet. If you don't like the watch, sell it. I don't mind helping but we must see some return on our time spent helping you here. If the caseback has you bothered, the gen should fit no problem, but who cares, it will be on your wrist.

Just do it already. ;)

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Thanks the reply sorry for delaying you guys time ... But theres four problems now... First is the hands, dial and the date wheel... Do you guys have any reference photo or video for changing the hands dial and date wheel on SW200? Second is the case tube and the crown.. I had ask Mr. Pap about changing the case tube and he say he had bought a UPO from marvelous replica (which i going to buy from there too...) which he bought is the 2824 Asian clone but what i going to buy is SW200 movement which cost more than the Asian clone and he say he had encountered a problem, which is the case tube. He say he try to put gen case tube and can't fit so he gave fine dd and he help him milling the whole or something to fit in. So i wonder the SW200 movement that particular model will it fit the gen case tube. Third which is custom issue... I plan to ship to sin for the watch to let my bro to wear the watch.. But i don't know which logistic service to choice.. And i scared singapore custom will seized and tell me to pay tax... Btw do you guys have heard of anybody buying rep and ship it to sin and custom seized? Fourth is the payment... Which on the website doesn't accept paypal.. So you guys recommend which service for me to pay? I don't prefer visa cus its unsafe.. And this is my first time buying rep and i scared get scam..

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
The case is the same with either watch and you have to modify it to fit the tube. I told you that in my pm's. Without tools you should not attempt these modifications yourself. The labor should about 175-225 total including the Bezel mod.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Im sorry chaps but maybe i going to give up.. Cus i can't work that out without any tools.. And i just beginner u see i scared to change the dial, hands and date wheel.. if anything goes wrong then i will be doomed.. Btw do you help ppl to mod?

goonx

Known Member
18/4/12
i think you should just get the watch and enjoy it at first... you're getting way over your head.

I'm a beginner too and would love to do all these fancy mods and gen swaps but honestly, i don't think i can really appreciate the true value of these mods yet.

Easiest way to look like a gen is to buy a gen. From what i hear the UPO is already an ultra-rep out of the box and that's why I have one on the way.

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
i think you should just get the watch and enjoy it at first... you're getting way over your head.

I'm a beginner too and would love to do all these fancy mods and gen swaps but honestly, i don't think i can really appreciate the true value of these mods yet.

Easiest way to look like a gen is to buy a gen. From what i hear the UPO is already an ultra-rep out of the box and that's why I have one on the way.

Well said.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

Before your a cause of mass suicide by the posters on this thread.

:picard:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What is in the water around here of late? Someone tell me, quick.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
No clue boss dude.

Sometimes threads like this just make my nuts hurt.

goonx

Known Member
18/4/12
Before your a cause of mass suicide by the posters on this thread.

:picard:

I don't get what you're chirping at? that's what everyone been saying to him and i simply reiterated for him to set him straight. :whistle:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
You missed the point. Sorry! I was totally agreeing with you.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
R2D4 busts a rhyme up in haar... Once there was this key-id.. who got into an accident and couldn't go to school.

Op, it's all good. Don't build it, do but it. Glad I could help. I am buying one anyway just to mod. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2