• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[R8 factory] 2018 AP Royal Oak Tourbillon

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
-_- those watches look photo shopped.
I still love the SS with blue.
RG with blue look neat too..

I don’t know if they are or not. Just sharing what I got from my source..

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
I don’t know if they are or not. Just sharing what I got from my source..

I wasn't implying that you photo shopped or anything near that.
Just looked odd visually to me.

thank for the update though.
I just want the blue dial

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Bezel screws are too big?

Yeah, but at least they look better than the bezel's on older RO tourboillon reps. Now if only they could make it thinner, it still looks like an Off Shore bezel.

robinagberg

Horology Curious
26/11/10
The rg blue dial look so damn good.
Haha you guys are funny, the original is a 100k usd+ watch.Talking about thickness, cmon its a reason for the original high price. Its a damn top notch engineer work from swiss against a small homebuilt factory from China..

To judge on the picture its a fantastic cool watch for 700usd

schnitzlboy

6/4/14
austria
The rg blue dial look so damn good.
Haha you guys are funny, the original is a 100k usd+ watch.Talking about thickness, cmon its a reason for the original high price. Its a damn top notch engineer work from swiss against a small homebuilt factory from China..

To judge on the picture its a fantastic cool watch for 700usd

So you would take the RG?
Do you think the purple one is gay?

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
Prince got more ass than most of this board combined. Every one of my bespoke suits has purple lining. No way is purple gay. It takes balls to pull off purple.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

purple is kinda hard to pull off.
especially in business, casual settings.
unless you are at party or something.

Reactions: schnitzlboy

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
They look not bad first i was impressed than i saw the TS stadion photos and the dials look a little bit to "plastic" i mean they tried to copy the tapseries and it does not look bad but it looks to "cheap". BUT look at the sharp printing on the dial!!! Thats how minute markers must look (and Audemars Piguet writing aswell) not the shit JF is doing these.

As for the thickness i know a lot of people don't care BUT like mech500 once said, if you have the gen piece on you will the difference because 1-2 mm is a HUGE difference on the wrist because it sits and feels complete different same experience i had with my JF 15400 and my quartz cheapy, 11 m vs 8 mm and the whole sitting was completly different.

Here its even more :D but i like the designs :)

Edit: Ah yes the screws are to big and the bezel is to slim? the shape is a little different and the quality does not look good as JF but yeah different factory atleast the dial looks very good :D

Reactions: vcappp

cashmachine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
How is the quality of the actual tourbillon movement? Is it worth buying the AP or is the money better spent on other tourbillon reps?