• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

RolexNewb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/24

Gen pic from a friend of mine that had the chance to try it. I think its going to be very hard to rep it properly, time will tell.

I'm not catching this sunburst dial incorrectness by QF?? WHat am I missing? Draw this Newbie some circles LoL. This Gen looks like the one Steve posted from QF, dial wise......to me????

trickstar911

6/7/11
If they want to launch the Le Mans in the known "Clean-Quality" they also have to mod the movement from the 12h stop-hour to a 24h stop-hour. I am sure no one of us will really care about this detail, but I know Clean as "perfectionists". So I personally doubt, they will ever rep this model. But this is my personal humble opinion. I hope, I am wrong.

Let´s hope they will.

That´s true
Arf rep this Daytona ?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
It's all a matter of personal taste of course, but to me this Daytona is an esthetic fail by Rolex so I don't care about the rep flaws 😂.

Reactions: mcboom

Reaps

-
25/9/22
It's all a matter of personal taste of course, but to me this Daytona is an esthetic fail by Rolex so I don't care about the rep flaws 😂.
The more I look at it the more I agree with you. The red 100 on tachymeter bezel is pretty useless and has no significant meaning and basically breaks the watch for me.

(Anybody care to tell me why the 100 is highlighted? Am I missing something about the Le Mans race?)

The white gold case makes it firmly in the "luxury" aspect, not a tool watch.

I appreciate the vintage markers on the subdial, that's my favorite part. But I wish they went full vintage, pump pushers, cut 2 lines of text out, and maybe even cut the crown guards out.... a modern tribute to vintage

Reactions: AG91

trickstar911

6/7/11
This 12 i like

I have a hard time accepting the thin subdial rings of the 12…but I like the bezel ring and the case shape

The black dial makes the watch different enough from a Panda to justify myself into another Dayto 😂

This solves everything
You get it ?

trickstar911

6/7/11
Dial is very wrong

There is a slight sun burst metallic effect to it it is not flat.

The other thing Jaybee hasn't mentioned is the movement - the 24hr subdial is actually a 12hr subdial
The biggest error is the dial. The Gen has a very nice sunburst, QF has a black matte dial. Another big flaw is the weight - the QF is way too light. Some smaller flaws (pusher, colours etc.) are also discussed.
p.s. You can see the sunburst effect on this pic of the Gen ...
Maybe ya can see on the rep ? Just needs a better photo ? Also from the back now it glass it has not the free spring on the balance wheel a real give away and the finish on the gold roto not the best … I can understand why they can’t do the free spring ?

trickstar911

6/7/11
Hello everyone

Recently QF released the Le Mans Daytona 126529, we have taken high-resolution photos and has been uploaded to our official website, here to share it with you to see, more details of the photos can be accessed to our official website to see.

This model has also been given a special nickname by us Chinese gamers, called the White-Eyed Wolf. Look at this wolf and you will understand.

7432fd49.png

f7f3e22f.jpg
9ba752a6.jpg

746347e4.jpg
f71a5668.jpg
c6ac9f5b.jpg
80bcd4b4.jpg
fe526e9a.jpg
799ccf3f.jpg
a3ae9541.jpg
93b60b06.jpg
3e26eb02.jpg
00bc6aa4.jpg

Thanks

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: service@vip.[[Redacted due to phishing warnings]]

Wechat: The5711