• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Daytona Le Mans - New Release

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The rotor color is brassy, I wonder if it's even plated or just bare and weighted.
KXWR0X.jpeg

Gen is solid gold ofc
KXWkt8.jpeg

Last edited:

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
this version looks very cheap imo
its an instant tell both the dial, those subdial hands, the bezel colour, painting at 100
mvm overall look, missing letter and the rotor pointed out by KJ
we shall not be in that hype-hurry to jump in it for expected 800+ bucks lol

Dutlin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
23/7/23
United States
Close but no cigar. Excited to see someone take the first leap though. Will be one of the next purchases once they get a better rep.

engmae

Horology Curious
21/2/24
According to my dealer its not that top version

And its price = 700$

I think clean version coming next in around 1-2 month/s
So if you're in rush for the trend just wait for the best :)

• Haha
Reactions: JayBee0815

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
According to my dealer its not that top version

And its price = 700$

I think clean version coming next in around 1-2 month/s
So if you're in rush for the trend just wait for the best :)
Do you know, if this is a "heavy weight" or "tungsten" version? Otherwise 700 USD would be ridiculous.

The weight is also the reason why I don't have high hopes for a really good version of Clean - the guys at Clean haven't had any experience with tungsten so far.

monkeypie

9/12/08
who ever bought a QF daytona..c'mon

I was close to getting the black 126519ln, but didn't have time to make the order.

I personally don't see any glaring issues and hear conflicting views as usual. Some say its crap from photos for undisclosed reasons, some say they got the watch and its great.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I was close to getting the black 126519ln, but didn't have time to make the order.

I personally don't see any glaring issues and hear conflicting views as usual. Some say its crap from photos for undisclosed reasons, some say they got the watch and its great.
QF's biggest issue, aside from some QC issues (such as their 116x Daytona having horrible pusher tolerance) is that their details are not as fine as Clean, yet they charge Clean prices.

The 126x Daytona from QF is particularly egregious because it charges a Clean price for a non clone SL-4801 movement. It has a unidirectional rotor. For christ sake it has a fake deco plate with a fake "half gear" lmao and they want Clean prices for it....

If they slashed price by 20% and charged $650 like the ZF Daytona then I'm all for it. Or if they charged $700 for a tungsten variant.

But otherwise nah. It ain't worth it. Wait a few months for Clean's version.

monkeypie

9/12/08
I love you Reaps. This is the second time you've enlightened me.

But as you said, I will wait for Clean's version.