• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pictures Omega 42mm.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sigh, banned, again.
Ernie should be taking similar action over at WUS round about . . . . . . . now.

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
So, how can one tell if someone is banned on WUS? I will be keeping a watchful eye over there as well (I have an account, but mainly lurk).

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I reported that thread yesterday over there.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I reported that thread yesterday over there.

I guess that explains why it can't be pulled up in a normal search.

BTW, the hammer has fallen over on .cc again as well, so it just remains to be seen when he shows up again.

T-aye-aye-aye-ime it's on my side, yes it is......

WUS search for member tolis-

Watchuseek

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
you have problem my friend?my country has 5000years life now .....your country?what is your past ?

EUROPE is made by GREECE!

so let it!!!!!!

Just to verify that assertion. REAL greece people are only living on 2 islands !! Saw a documentary on ARTE and read about it. Real greece people looked like middle europeans, often blond. Its proved by DNA tests, that the "new" greece people are mixed with people like italians and mostly with people from turkey who comes from the inner mongolia, thats why they are called turkey from people of TURKA, see Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and so on........so you have nothing to do with the great 5000 years of democracy ! The old greece would be ashamed of their country and the "greece" who looks and act differently from them.....by the way Pythagoras could have stolen the Pythagorean theorem from egypt ;)

cheers

P.S. In what connection is history of a country linked with replica ?

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Just to verify that assertion. REAL greece people are only living on 2 islands !! Saw a documentary on ARTE and read about it. Real greece people looked like middle europeans, often blond. Its proved by DNA tests, that the "new" greece people are mixed with people like italians and mostly with people from turkey who comes from the inner mongolia, thats why they are called turkey from people of TURKA, see Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and so on........so you have nothing to do with the great 5000 years of democracy ! The old greece would be ashamed of their country and the "greece" who looks and act differently from them.....by the way Pythagoras could have stolen the Pythagorean theorem from egypt ;)

cheers

P.S. In what connection is history of a country linked with replica ?

Explain that to him in a PM if you can. Check my sig for current/banned aliases. There will be more to come.....

:popcorn:

:binoc::binoc::binoc::binoc:

I see you......

C'mon tolis, I mean torres spain.......

Checking on one of your old threads are you???

:picard: