• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pictures Omega 42mm.

davosa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/12
so if i am from greece?what is the problem?.......thanks

grejyedi

29/12/11
Your bankrupt

You should be paying back your loans and not buying watches.

davosa

Banned
25/4/12
Your bankrupt

you have problem my friend?my country has 5000years life now .....your country?what is your past ?

EUROPE is made by GREECE!

so let it!!!!!!

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
"Nice" to see I pegged it again.....

Tolis, I told you I would be watching. You just need to stay the hell away.

Your bankrupt

Hey grey, don't lump all of them into this category. We have some really awesome contributing members here (Mr. Pap comes to mind), tolis just isn't one of them....

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The problem is you said you were in the UK in a sales thread. I think you are indeed tolis and therefore a dirty rotten scamming SOB.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
you have problem my friend?my country has 5000years life now .....your country?what is your past ?

EUROPE is made by GREECE!

so let it!!!!!!

That is an awful lot of arrogance for such a young, small/one track minded little punk.

If you are a such a reflection of your country why don't you show the implied wisdom that you are spouting and bow out now before I am forced to really put the smack down on you.....

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
So......

Has he tried to re-register yet? IIRC last time he wasn't even banned and he was already logging in under a new alias (both here and RWG).

If you all ever want a head/troll/sock puppet hunting guy let me know, it is just plain entertaining.....

:maty:

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Surely there are easier ways to make money than this sort of rubbish shill behaviour....is he slightly deranged or something? I watched Shutter Island again last night, great movie....Tolis are you really Teddy Daniels?

davosa

Banned
25/4/12
i report all this and i call all members if i stolen money from anyone!come on!one member!!! and then i want from idontknow member so say sorry!!!!

look my sales to watchuseek forum and then we talk again!!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
i report all this and i call all members if i stolen money from anyone!come on!one member!!! and then i want from idontknow member so say sorry!!!!

look my sales to watchuseek forum and then we talk again!!

1300999117557s.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
You are a genuine t*t tbh tolis....I;ll let the pictures speak for themselves, refer to thread below:

forums.watchuseek.com/f20/omega-42mm-planet-ocean-656273.html

~also shows how clueless they are on w..u..s but that's beside the point.

Mods, if you don't want that link posted, I can remove.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I think a stroll down memory lane is appropriate (and the last time you were banned)-

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-42mm-from-96821?p=955311#post-955311

quoting myself here.....

I'm "still" waiting for the Omega watch box he sold me back in July (that never appeared- had to file a PP claim with staff involved). What else has gone on behind the scenes I don't know. I know he "quit" the board at least once when he went "gen" with an Invicta purchase. But he seems to keep coming back to the Omega PO reps, over and over and over and over (you get the picture I am sure).

This would be something like the 2nd or 3rd PO rep that he has bought and then sold/attempted to sell. I have seen him on the other boards but have not confronted him there since the deal between us happened here.

He is definitely a unique individual that is five cans and the plastic rings short of a six pack.

Just by chance he comes back again (and he will) and reads this.......

Tolis, I will ALWAYS be watching for you.

Hmmm, I openly stated that I had to file a claim with PP (and staff was aware of this). I guess he forgot to mention that when PP asked him for tracking info that he gave them a fabricated tracking number. Who knows, maybe he sent it. I know that first he said he sent it, then he said he sent it again, then he said that it was an issue with the post office in Greece (and it was sent again). At this point I couldn't give a **** what he says.

All I have seen lately is that he is trying to do a back door sale on both here and RWG without actually posting in the sales section, and he hasn't posted any pics of anything other than his QC pics. Not to mention that now that he has owned three of these that he has decided they are "too small" for his wrist. If only he would just say he's hard up for cash and needed to get rid of it (or he wants to finance another Invicta).

I don't think we should give him any more attention and I will just keep my eyes peeled for the next time he shows up.

Notice that as of today 5/17 he is attempting a back door sale again over on rwg.cc

He has now re-registered on RWG as "seamaster3" and has put his watch up for sale under that new username.....

Anyone know a mod over there that may want to clue them in on his multiple accounts?

Sent from this thing in my hand with Tapatalk...

Link-

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/143777-omega-42mm-planet-ocean-swiss-eta/

And he posted again in a thread that he had earlier posted in as "galimanas"-

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/143674-upoupo-chrono-braceletstrap-size/

You will get no apology from me, but maybe you should apologize to everyone here and over at rwg.cc for all the bullshit that you are trying to pull AGAIN.

I really am beginning to believe that you have serious mental issues. You need to see someone for some help.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Anyway something happened the other link above showing you proudly displaying your rep PO for the w...u...s community...I don't actually know what happened to the link on w..u..s but it disappeared.
Never mind here is a cached copy
biggrin.png
:
http://webcache.goog...ean-656273.html

If you come back on the forums again I think idontknow is going to track you down and lobotomise you....and I'll hold you down for him to do so! That should calm you down for a while!

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Anyway something happened the other link above showing you proudly displaying your rep PO for the w...u...s community...I don't actually know what happened to the link on w..u..s but it disappeared.
Never mind here is a cached copy
biggrin.png
:
http://webcache.goog...ean-656273

If you come back on the forums again I think idontknow is going to track you down and lobotomise you....and I'll hold you down for him to do so! That should calm you down for a while!

I was wondering what happened to that link.

All I can say is HOLY SHIT!

Not only did you post up a rep on a gen forum, but no one even realized it was a rep......

Tolis, you are a FVCKING MORON.

Lobotomy is not an option. At this point you need to have everything removed from the shoulders on up.

Please, someone ban this SOB ASAP. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next time he comes back (and he will).

I own you, and I will be watching....

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
I had thought somebody reported it and he was banned on there, but it seems not the case, the main link just vanished.

Anyway, I really cannot comprehend his motivations behind all this stuff, I feel sorry for the guys who initially put some trust in him and dealt with him, easy happen early on. It has now become apparent with his continuous accounts etc exactly what kind of scamming scumbag he is. I cannot understand why he thinks he can sneak his way back in again and again.

That level of trust will never happen again tolis, too many people are on to you.
If you put your mind to it maybe you could make some money elsewhere...maybe get a cap and sit on the side of the street. The rep game is over for you!