• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC picture question

TimeToTheSecardond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/21
Yeah so I think the date is always a little bit out of place on everey replica. But in this case it's really obvious. So I wouldn't take it. But don't expect it to be perfect on another one...

Reactions: Dave2302

BogoslavBlizniak

Beaming with excitement!
24/5/23
USA
I know it's been over a year, but what was the final outcome? Did they send you a new QC collection to review(other watch)? I just purchased a GMT (third purchase but different TD) and didn't review as closely and after I approved it noticed the date wheel or window didn't line up as I'd like, but said screw it, no one is going to look at it that closely.

Reactions: Dave2302

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK

I also found these, posted right here at RWI, to be informative:

BogoslavBlizniak

Beaming with excitement!
24/5/23
USA
I also found these, posted right here at RWI, to be informative:

Thank you for all the info above. RWI is great! Such a wealth of knowledge and experience! Blessing that trusted TD's are noted as I'm sure it's the wild west out there!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

🤫
One Step At A Time Eye GIF

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
That's super cool, however I only see 2 Rolex models to choose from? DJ41 and Sub42? I used the sub against my GMT QC upload. How do I see other models to compare against?
I would strongly encourage you not to use that tool. In order for it to have any level of use you would have to have a direct head-on picture.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
In order for it to have any level of use you would have to have a direct head-on picture.

Exactly this and as we all (should) know getting an exact head on is nigh impossible unless using a really pro set up involving a tripod thatis locked dead square to a watch stand, and even then lighting will play tricks ;) .........