• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I was wondering if you could help me , I purchased a watch and paid via btc but haven’t got confirmation to say it was received or update on order ?

Probably we didn't get your email. Please kindly resend it or PM me your order number. Thank you

Mez19

Horology Curious
11/4/18
hello my friend. Its available this watch? What do you think about this? I could order directly from here?
thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
hello my friend. Its available this watch? What do you think about this? I could order directly from here?

Sorry , this is not available. Please email us to check availabitlities next time. Thank you

Jlayal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/18
España Barcelona
thanks

El día 06 enero compré este ZF y el 31 enero ya estaba en mi poder sin problema de aduanas. Estoy encantado por la calidad y funciona a la perfección.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
El día 06 enero compré este ZF y el 31 enero ya estaba en mi poder sin problema de aduanas. Estoy encantado por la calidad y funciona a la perfección.

Looks pretty good on you !!!

epi

Looking Around
26/6/18
EU
Hi PureTime,

I ordered two watches more than a week ago. First of I got a lot of replies on the payment method, but after I transfered the money over BitCoin I cannot get in touch with you.
Can you please assist me?

On your website the status is still "Preparing Payment Instructions" even though I have paid more than a week ago.

Best,

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi PureTime,

I ordered two watches more than a week ago. First of I got a lot of replies on the payment method, but after I transfered the money over BitCoin I cannot get in touch with you.
Can you please assist me?

On your website the status is still "Preparing Payment Instructions" even though I have paid more than a week ago.

Best,

Please kindly resend your email and remove any "BTC" word from the subject. or please PM me your order number and details. thank you