• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Bobbie80

Known Member
17/4/22
Hi there are so many bad reviews about puretime, but it seems that the site is different if you see the url from trustpilot… ????????????????

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's out of our control but for everyone, please beware of Scam websites !

wrk2hrd

Looking Around
25/4/22
Anytime I go to puretimewatch.io (i've ordered 2 watches in the past w/ great success), I get the same error " [h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h]
puretimewatch.io refused to connect."

That is when I try to access via Chrome or FF. On iphone via Safari, nothing comes up at all.

Thoughts?

ron99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/10
ES + NL
Anytime I go to puretimewatch.io (i've ordered 2 watches in the past w/ great success), I get the same error " [h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h]

That is when I try to access via Chrome or FF. On iphone via Safari, nothing comes up at all.

Thoughts?

Could it be your own Firewall?
Try to put in an exception for this addess.
Web is working ok at this very moment.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: wrk2hrd

ron99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/10
ES + NL
Could it be your own Router Firewall?
Try to put in an exception for this addess.
Web is working ok at this very moment.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: wrk2hrd

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Thoughts?

Our website is working well . Please try to clear your cookies or try another computer or network. Thanks

wrk2hrd

Looking Around
25/4/22
Our website is working well. Please try to clear your cookies or try another computer or network. Thanks

I connected using my phone's hotspot and it loaded up immediately. My ISP is blocking your site due to "phishing" I told them I've never had a problem w/ your site and to please unblock it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I connected using my phone's hotspot and it loaded up immediately. My ISP is blocking your site due to "phishing" I told them I've never had a problem w/ your site and to please unblock it.

Glad it 's fixed. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help from us:)

Max1978

Known Member
20/1/20
I tried to write an email has puretimewatch.io but it tells me address not found ... someone can give me the Pure Time email

Jprinz

Looking Around
3/9/22
That's unfortunate and sorry to hear that . Hope they can deliver your watch or you can get your money back.
Only thing I don’t understand is the extras fees y’all say is for currency exchange but yet American dollar is more? That with the tracking tacked on 80-90 bucks. Hopefully the watch is well worth it :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Only thing I don’t understand is the extras fees y’all say is for currency exchange but yet American dollar is more? That with the tracking tacked on 80-90 bucks. Hopefully the watch is well worth it :)
This has been explained before. It's because this business is not legit. That's why the exchange rate is usually worse

ctzh

Looking Around
20/10/21
Hello puretime, i made a few orders in the past, now i have 2 orders outstanding emailed you guys but still no reply on payment details. Pls help thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello puretime, i made a few orders in the past, now i have 2 orders outstanding emailed you guys but still no reply on payment details. Pls help thank you
PM has been answered. Thank you