• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - PART 2! - Qs Answered & Why

Squish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/15
Thanks for another excellent writeup - the more we know about the dealer / manufacturer side, the less we will request or expect things that simply aren't possible.

Amir_K

Looking Around
14/9/13
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and really would love if you help me out regarding my question. I have placed an order with pure-time watches 2 weeks through western union and it took them 2 weeks to just send me a quality control images. They are really not professional in being up to speed. do you guys recommend any other trusted dealers that are better and faster that pure-time?

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
Great write up! And your English skills are fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grom1987

7/9/14
Thank you for taking the time to write your many well thought out and informative posts. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now. Pulled the trigger on a noob bk submariner 3 months ago, and just purchased a planet ocean professional from pure time that I'm patiently waiting for. Keep your great posts coming

Netbis71

15/4/15
Fantastic reading, your English is awesome !

This made me appreciate the industry even more, its like an art and mechanics behind it, just amazing.

FGRX

Horology Curious
8/11/15
Wow! I never knew so much went into the industry, that was an interesting read!

Macca666

10/2/16
Another vote of thanks here from a newbie even though its an old thread and one of the reasons I've chosen Puretime as a TD for my first purchase.

Daxterous

Horology Curious
28/2/16
I have now read both posts about the makers and dealers and language difficulties and must say it has been an informative and enlightening read for an utter noob like myself.
Many thanks,

PS. Angus sounds like a Scottish person. This is for him,
Fit like min fit ye dein we a the watches.

beatz00

Horology Curious
2/3/16
No wonder I am having a hard time finding a rollie in 31mm! Everything makes so much sense after reading this post! Thank you

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13

PS. Angus sounds like a Scottish person. This is for him,
Fit like min fit ye dein we a the watches.

One more thing you'll learn is that though most of our TDs have Anglo/Western names, they are invariably Asian. [emoji6]

Reactions: Olelitas

FrogmanCA

Looking Around
16/11/16
Hi there, In the Why family,
Why your webiste is not secure payment https ? most of the cc will be rejected.
thank you

rm65453

20/3/17
Thanks for posting this. Very informative and interesting.

Will keep you in mind for my next purchase.

D

d4m.test

Being new to the replica world I can't stress enough how interesting it is to read your posts Angus. Great stuff!