• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Shipping Exceptionally Slow

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Full rep purchasing education exam!! Should apply for all Rwi new comers? Patients is a life expectant virtue in Rep world. Flappers only make situation worse! Terms & conditions read! Your then asked 3 Qualifiying questions to become member from what you have read & understood in terms!
Members flapping, panicking As same for Amazon,Argos help line!
Puretime have kindly put on line a thorough step by step procedure of what's involved from first payment to delivery. It's not as straight forward as you may think! So I would strongly recommend you read up & start appreciating protocols & procedures involved, Prior to sending payment.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Full rep purchasing education exam!! Should apply for all Rwi new comers? Patients is a life expectant virtue in Rep world. Flappers only make situation worse! Terms & conditions read! Your then asked 3 Qualifiying questions to become member from what you have read & understood in terms!
Members flapping, panicking As same for Amazon,Argos help line!
Puretime have kindly put on line a thorough step by step procedure of what's involved from first payment to delivery. It's not as straight forward as you may think! So I would strongly recommend you read up & start appreciating protocols & procedures involved, Prior to sending payment.

Are you okay? Mentally?

First of all, this post is from months and months ago.

Secondly Mike4r

You posted this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ce#post9324099

Good Evening gents/Lady's
I've been member on RWI for over 12 months, Love it. Fully understand the system etc, Bought some fabulous Reps. Built good relations along the way. I've been very lucky with shipping. Some have taken 3 times longer to arrive! Never bothered me. I respect & understand system. Patients of saint. I Like the wait! Exites me. I Have never emailed TD flapping or asking inpatient questions! (TO THE POINT) Two weeks after transit 27/09 Looked on track17 ? Something doesn't look right? It's gone from" In transit to pickup" Without entering UK. I was wondering if one of you senior guys wouldn't mind having look at my transit progress? I Don't know if shipping has been refused or it's going through different channel. I appreciate your advice prior to emailing TD Thanks mike4r

So... Mike, it would appear you're a hypocrite. Kindly, do not post on this any more. Do not necro dead threads. This was long sorted. Why did you bring this thread up again? Why?

Also, just a point of view from a fellow native English speaker. Using an exclamation point "!" every sentence is moronic.

Last edited: