• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Senior members opinion/Advice

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Good Evening gents/Lady's
I've been member on RWI for over 12 months, Love it. Fully understand the system etc, Bought some fabulous Reps. Built good relations along the way. I've been very lucky with shipping. Some have taken 3 times longer to arrive! Never bothered me. I respect & understand system. Patients of saint. I Like the wait! Exites me. I Have never emailed TD flapping or asking inpatient questions! (TO THE POINT) Two weeks after transit 27/09 Looked on track17 ? Something doesn't look right? It's gone from" In transit to pickup" Without entering UK. I was wondering if one of you senior guys wouldn't mind having look at my transit progress? I Don't know if shipping has been refused or it's going through different channel. I appreciate your advice prior to emailing TD Thanks mike4r

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Good Evening gents/Lady's
I've been member on RWI for over 12 months, Love it. Fully understand the system etc, Bought some fabulous Reps. Built good relations along the way. I've been very lucky with shipping. Some have taken 3 times longer to arrive! Never bothered me. I respect & understand system. Patients of saint. I Like the wait! Exites me. I Have never emailed TD flapping or asking inpatient questions! (TO THE POINT) Two weeks after transit 27/09 Looked on track17 ? Something doesn't look right? It's gone from" In transit to pickup" Without entering UK. I was wondering if one of you senior guys wouldn't mind having look at my transit progress? I Don't know if shipping has been refused or it's going through different channel. I appreciate your advice prior to emailing TD Thanks mike4r

I would, but I'm not in the UK so I don't feel like my experience would mean anything anyway.

One thing I do think is worth while mentioning is that tracking in general from China is a joke. I would put almost zero faith in it. I just ignore it completely until the package shows up. You'll be much happier that way & no amount of time spent thinking about or worrying about your watch will help things in any way so why bother?

Reactions: Rx4Time

Mike4r

Horology Curious
I hear were your coming from,My attitude in sync! Maybe I've not explained my situation properly? I Don't like shouting out on forum! You end up looking like uneducated fool.
Would you mind taking a look at my transit status Track 17 It doesn't look healthy!!
EV935695807CN
I would appreciate it. Cheers mike

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It looks like it's being returned to the sender. There's been a lot of that recently amongst the other shipping headaches.

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Yeah I agree, To be honest I' .cant complain I've had good service from Puretime. One loss you take on chin! although it didn't even get past China provence interlational? Track 17
EV935695807CN
Cheers for your opinion.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
On both Parcel Force and 17Track last update is the 27/09, 'dispatched to UK'. It's probably arrived in the UK but it's last scan hasn't registered in tracking.

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Yeah I agree, To be honest I' .cant complain I've had good service from Puretime. One loss you take on chin! although it didn't even get past China provence interlational? Track 17
EV935695807CN
Cheers for your opinion.

Reactions: enduser

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not sure why you posted the same thing twice, but tracking still says 'dispatched to the UK' on the 27th. It has almost certainly arrived in the UK, as 'dispatched' means it was put on a plane.

UK Customs is to blame here, no one else.

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Thanks for replying tripdog! My apologies for posting twice! Understanding the how to operate Rwi effeciently, Without making mistake can be challenging to .master!
Watch was returned to Puretime & resent out by Airmail Royal mail ? Which arrived 8 days faster then usual tract & trace parcel force setup Puretime usually operate!
I've just ordered my 7th rep to date (all personal use) I've noticed complete slow down pattern emerging? Ie I pay through paypal as normal. I Recieved payment confirmation. I then wait further 2 weeks with complete virtue as always! Then Recieved email saying" No longer in stock! Wait patiently further 10+ days. I then place another order! Only to be told shipping Is $45 to UK? Which I payed. But all my previous shippings were $35 ?
I understand the nature of business & that's why I haven't questioned anything as yet! Hence why I'm just sharing my experience with you Once again as senior member to value your experience of knowledge & opinion. I Bought from intime & they were fab from start to delivery. Is everything ok with Puretime? Much Appreciated mike4