• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime CAUTION!!! GMT Master II 126710 BLRO Real Ceramic 904L SS Noob

yungstar

Idiot Weinerhead
2/3/20
i
YvHGW.jpg

You also know it's bad when mods themselves break the rules of a forum, attack members ... their own members, but when flipped around on them, they ban the member and can't take a fucking joke. The power of being a powerful fucking loser mod on a forum went to their heads. Seriously I'm laughing so hard right now at these lowlife hypocrites i wish i had popcorn... i'm in tears. Mods who act like nazis .. gotta love'em. Bullied in childhood and failed in life taking it out on random people on a forum to feel better about themselves. LMFAO.

Last edited:

yungstar

Idiot Weinerhead
2/3/20
i
What you gonna do? Ban me too for calling you a nerdy fucking geek mod who think you are special? You are special ... very special. Only moderators on forums special. Spend their time modding and banning people to "feel the power" and get a buzz from it. HAHAHAHAA

eddieimps

Horology Curious
25/10/18
Generally my experience with this company is fine. I often by Rolex warranty cards from them without issues.

yungstar

Idiot Weinerhead
2/3/20
i
Generally my experience with this company is fine. I often by Rolex warranty cards from them without issues.

Trustytime is fine. It's the 2 mods answering in this post that are corrupt and full of issues