• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with delivery

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello

as a watches dealer

i resend watches if watches package lost by custom any where <when i send watches>,

and the repair watches package return to me if lost ,and i do not know if i have to take 100% risk same as i sending watches ?

i send watches if lost ----------------------i take risk
return repair watches send to me if lost ------------------who take risk ?

just 1 st time happened this,i received an Empty envelope somedays before :(

regard

hont

Migge

Renowned Member
15/1/09
This is a tricky situation!

One must take into the equation the if Hont were to take 100% risk on shipping back items to him he could potentially end up beeing scammed by customers sending him empty packages.

Note that it would be rather easily to prove the weight of your sent package.

Further, Hont has no knowledge on how customers pack / declare the watches when sending back to him, when he sends out he has full controll over this.

Those who has to take fall for this are unfortunately the honest customers sending back their damaged / non functional watches.

If proof were to be shown of the package weight beeing sent could show that it is a watch that has been send, I would think that a more than fair deal would be that the dealer offered to send a new watch for the same price he can buy them (Wholesaleprice) or maybe 50% off original price + shipping expenses.

To think that the dealers would take 100% risk at all time no matter what, is putting your self up for dissapointment. And I believe that our dealers on this board get a lot of attempted scams on their hand, and this part we have little knowledge of.

Again, its a tricky situation!!

Note that I am not calling anyone here a scammer, just trying to point out the risks of it all. Both from the buyer and the dealers side!

Hope you can sort this out in a good way, Hont has always been 100% honest and done more for me then one can ask.

Cheers
Mike

zap99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/09
No, I dont expect him to pay for it. just be a little helpful

anyway, 630 covers the real value of about 10 watches considering the price I guess these seller get their watches for.

You can get these WITH automatic movement for like 20 % of the prices these online seller offer.

When they work this bad I dont call them high end replicas...

Migge

Renowned Member
15/1/09
I understand your frustration, sometimes things just f***s up.

This may be of little or non comfort to you.

What else do you think Hont should do?!

(I assume he has responded to you via e-mail and also here in this thread)

Regards
Mike