• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your Tudor Pics

D

d4m.test

Lol, nice. I've got a few buddies who refuse to give up their flip phones. Just d/led the app [emoji106]

Sent from the RWI App

Hugop

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/09
76100 triangle dial
f9590f68370ecc25d7c1724024a6cca1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
My watch is a V2. And you’re right. Bezel numbers are engraved and filled with plenty of lume. Mostly they’re overfilled and the lume protrudes. I scratched this excessive lume away. After that I cleaned the bezel with isopropyl alcohol. But this stuff solves the lume and washes it out so be careful! I was able to stop this process just in time. So now you can clearly see the engravings on my watch. Lume is still strong enough on the bezel. Properly charged this beauty glows strong until next morning.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Any guide for making bezel harder and get that gen 60 marker click?:graman:

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Any guide for making bezel harder and get that gen 60 marker click?:graman:

Yes. Look at my pic and read it. That‘s my way to improve the bezel. Works really fine.

0f6bdd215bc0d8981d0d983058af3568.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Hugop

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/09
Details please :D
The date model on the right is an all gen 76100 from 1985. Interestingly enough I had made a deal to purchase it and found that then first four digits of the serial were my birth month and day. At that point I had to have it for sure.

The left is a gen 94010 dial, insert, crown and plexi mounted in a Vietnam case. The movement in the no date is a Hamilton 836 which is a top grade 2836. The Hammy came from my dad's watch that he had worn every day for years. I found the watch after his passing. The case and bracelet were worn out but the movement was still perfect and keeps perfect time as well. A great reminder of my father everyday I wear it now.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
The date model on the right is an all gen 76100 from 1985. Interestingly enough I had made a deal to purchase it and found that then first four digits of the serial were my birth month and day. At that point I had to have it for sure.

The left is a gen 94010 dial, insert, crown and plexi mounted in a Vietnam case. The movement in the no date is a Hamilton 836 which is a top grade 2836. The Hammy came from my dad's watch that he had worn every day for years. I found the watch after his passing. The case and bracelet were worn out but the movement was still perfect and keeps perfect time as well. A great reminder of my father everyday I wear it now.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Stunning pair of watches and a great story to boot, I particularly like the no-date :D thanks for sharing.

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
On the wrist, possibly for the last time today... Deets and price on m2m...

YhPsdTB.jpg