• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your Tudor Pics

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
The blue pelgaos will be a good watch when the rep makers learn to line up all the indeces straight.. 8/10 have atleast 1 misaligned

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
The blue pelgaos will be a good watch when the rep makers learn to line up all the indeces straight.. 8/10 have atleast 1 misaligned

I agree with that, but even some gens have misaligned markers. It has been shown a few from official pictures :)

Btw, V6F's markers are well aligned most of the time.

Talk like that can you a ban here.. its not appreciated or allowed its against forum rules

Anyway you think a salesmen at a store would even accuse you of wearing a fake watch...

Relax buddy. :acne:

And yeah, he would. I live in Switzerland man, don't forget that. Here, an AD would kick your ass out of the shop if he sees you with a replica.

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Seems that something happened to the pics I had up on page one so here's my favorite...

View attachment 82517

View attachment 82515

View attachment 82521

View attachment 82522

Mine says hi.. :) it got a new clasp this week, but i managed to get the same strap as you, which im waiting on

i-qCQh7Nk-L.jpg
i-t7XgkdJ-L.jpg

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
I was at an AD store yesterday and compared them quickly, even the vendor didn't notice the difference so... See for yourself, this is the pic I took yesterday (from an up lower angle) but feel free to compare on Google images too.

BTW, it's V6F V2.

f95f558073c00323cde785e0a484a93f.jpg
Great post! Im going for a v6f v2 BLUE.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Blue Pelagos is a great rep. With some refinement of the bracelet it‘s very hard to spot. I‘ve got the V6F version. The blue color might be a bit too vibrant but I like this. ZF seems to be more precise considering the blue tone. IMO Pelagos is a super rep.

My Pelagos has been serviced and regulated. It runs incredible precisely with +3,5s/d. Additionally I scratched excessive lume away from the bezel. And I modded the bezel for a harder click and a more defined click @ 60. Bracelet and clasp were fully disassembled and deburred, brushed and so on.

Some pics from today:

6c2ae352895d2c71e3e70e11039f42ea.jpg
a746d2d20829eaadd1e1669e35f2ce86.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
Blue Pelagos is a great rep. With some refinement of the bracelet it‘s very hard to spot. I‘ve got the V6F version. The blue color might be a bit too vibrant but I like this. ZF seems to be more precise considering the blue tone. IMO Pelagos is a super rep.

My Pelagos has been serviced and regulated. It runs incredible precisely with +3,5s/d. Additionally I scratched excessive lume away from the bezel. And I modded the bezel for a harder click and a more defined click @ 60. Bracelet and clasp were fully disassembled and deburred, brushed and so on.

Some pics from today:

If its to vibrant i suppose you got a v6f v1?

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13

Some pics from today:

After looking on 1000+ photos of pelagos, this is the first time i see that the bezel numbers is engraved and filled with lume (but still engraved) Is this correct? I always thought the bezel was "flat"?? Cant see this on any other photo?!

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
My watch is a V2. And you’re right. Bezel numbers are engraved and filled with plenty of lume. Mostly they’re overfilled and the lume protrudes. I scratched this excessive lume away. After that I cleaned the bezel with isopropyl alcohol. But this stuff solves the lume and washes it out so be careful! I was able to stop this process just in time. So now you can clearly see the engravings on my watch. Lume is still strong enough on the bezel. Properly charged this beauty glows strong until next morning.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
@RepPossessed is right on the mark with his concerns mate.....flaunting a rep in an AD is right up there for an instant banning across the various rep fora......check out section F/4.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/the-first-constitution-of-rwi.52724/

I'm not saying the opposite, don't worry. :B:

By the way, I was not "flaunting a rep in an AD".... I was just fucking looking at watches I love and I happened to see a blue Pelagos when I had one on my wrist and the seller started talking to me as I looked at it.

So I maintain my advice for him to relax, because I've seen him being a bit rude during the last days on the chat (one or two guys even complained about it) and other posts and I prefer peace on RWI. :angel:

And yeah, regarding F/4, I won't talk about that anymore if it happens, I'm not showing off or flaunting, just answering a dude that asked me a question and happened to be a day after that happened. Correct me if I'm wrong, but F/4 is about people proudly telling everyone how they fooled ADs with their rep. :acne:

Of course, I shouldn't have said it, I didn't even think about it and it won't happen again, but it's not like I was doing that on purpose and being proud of it and telling the whole story...

PEACE. :coax:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I'm not saying the opposite, don't worry. :B:

By the way, I was not "flaunting a rep in an AD".... I was just fucking looking at watches I love and I happened to see a blue Pelagos when I had one on my wrist and the seller started talking to me as I looked at it.

So I maintain my advice for him to relax, because I've seen him being a bit rude during the last days on the chat (one or two guys even complained about it) and other posts and I prefer peace on RWI. :angel:

And yeah, regarding F/4, I won't talk about that anymore if it happens, I'm not showing off or flaunting, just answering a dude that asked me a question and happened to be a day after that happened. Correct me if I'm wrong, but F/4 is about people proudly telling everyone how they fooled ADs with their rep. :acne:

Of course, I shouldn't have said it, I didn't even think about it and it won't happen again, but it's not like I was doing that on purpose and being proud of it and telling the whole story...

PEACE. :coax:

F/4 refers to basically not taking/showing reps into AD's period.....it's seen as being disrespectful to the AD in question.

However.....as this won't be occurring again.....we'll just move on from here.

D

d4m.test

F/4 refers to basically not taking/showing reps into AD's period.....it's seen as being disrespectful to the AD in question.

However.....as this won't be occurring again.....we'll just move on from here.

Wasn't a total loss... I just signed up for the forum less than a week ago, and reading these posts here led me to the constitution and then rules of sale. :helpdesk: