• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor service from Asian7750 (TONY)

tami

Known Member
27/9/14
I think its more important that he threats his custumers good and give his company a good reputation.
But he doesnt give a shit. First he told me he Will give me a refund and then he stops reply.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You have a thread right here so please stop posting up other threads with the same story! You don't need to post it in every second A7750.com review thread either.

Name me one company anywhere that will provide a refund for goods lost during return for warranty?

enuun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/15
OP should jus go buy a gen. That would save you the trouble. If u would pay 2k for tony to stand in front of you I am pretty sure you can afford one.

mandla

26/12/09
and here come the bully boys or girls or whatever.....

Asian7750

Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
just have time to vist the RWI , and I real this thread about "our poor service" , in fact , I do not agree with it .
he sent the parcel to us , without the tracking , and he make the picture of the package but wtihout any stamp from the post office . and said he sent out the watch to us .we did not get it (it is the first time we can not get the send back parcel) and also can not track. nothing proof he sent out the watch . and we also went to the post office to check many times whether any parcel come from Sweden .but nothing news. after we get over 200 emails from him ,we deciede refund this money to him even if I do not know it is the scam .
I also add the list in all the send back parcel , if no tracking and no pictures with the post office stamp , the parcel lost ,we have duty
regards
tony