• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42mm Re-Lume - London/Essex UK

baz41182

Horology Curious
12/9/08
Hi im back, is rocketeer still on the scene? Gonna definitly get the watch relumed now, looking for someone in London/UK? Thanks

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
Necropost!! :p

You might consider sending it to Wiz in France - top chap, awesome set up, great work :)

Or FineDD is a little further away, in Germany, but is similarly good.

Customs is always a fear but I believe it is generally fine within the EU.

cw71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/11
There's one guy i know of, based in Milton Keynes. He's a member on here and provides Re-luming with superluminova, watch repairs/servicing, AR work etc.

Email: [email protected]

PM me with a mail address and i'll send his price list/website details..............

Hope this helps!

I've sent a PM as well. I would like to have Rocketeers details.

I have bought hald a dozen good quality reps, and will buy more. As a rep passes the test of time, it would be good to have them relumed 1 or 2 at a time

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
This original post was from 2009. I've not heard of that username before. Best bet is use one of the EU modders.

rhc22

26/11/11
I have no experience with rocketeer but do a search and you will find some intersting information regarding him. I would suggest proceed with caution if you actuallly get a response to the email.

cw71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/11
ah. I guess the chap in France would be a better bet!