• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean just received... trouble already, help! [RESOLVED]

Kalsicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/11
Like this:

6ab8061c.jpg

It is perfect down to the pixel.

There is more black in the gap between the red line and the logo on the left side, because it's leaning slightly to the right. The line over the script is also cutting off more of the top of the 'G' than the 'O'. It's always better to use a higher res image when doing this sort of thing.

Really, just give me a break rather than now making me prove there is crookedness when it's not a big deal anyway. I don't want to argue pixels with someone.

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
I've got a 5th gen. PO myself....if you're pleased with the way the watch feels, looks and keeps time and you're happy with the build quality ( which I'm guessing it's a yes to all) then fix it. Drop in a gen dial and hands an d REALLY love it. I'm amazed that Omega parts are SO easy to find and not real expensive to purchase: A VERY complete Franken with everything but the mvt. and case can be built for less than 1200.00 including the cost initial cost of the watch. Ya just can't beat that.
BTW...the tiny flaw you're seeing CAN'T and WON'T be seen while wearing it and probably wouldn't be seen if you handed it to someone who said wow.
And all the gen parts added for a Franken wouldn't most likely be noticed by anyone who doesn't know Omega. But I do...and I would...and to me that's what's it's all about. Congrats on the VERY nice PO.

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
when you buy replica you must live with all problems!if not but original!!!!