• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 42mm Ultimate Version??

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I think all the 4th gens being sold now have that incorrect omega logo. I got one from Andrew and it has it.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hk45ca said:
[i have this and a 45 on it's way and when they arrive i will try to take all the pictures you want.
Hang on, you're talking about how the strap feels and you've not got it yet? :shock:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
hk45ca said:
ruby's clasp,
Good, but it says SeaNaster. :shock:

even the gen looks like that to me. :lol:

as far as the way the band feels i have talked to several people that have had all of them and rbj whom has worked on all versions and they are telling me it is very nice. i can tell by looking the whole watch is nicer than it was . that is why i bought one.

the biggest flaws left on this watch are the omega logo on the dial, the hour markers are too big and at least 75% of these have crooked hour markers somewhere on the dial. rbj told me he has fixed atleast 5 or 6 of these for the hour markers alone. he is also the one that told me that river's had a better case with thicker seals but still had the pos clasp and bracelet.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
the 42mm that i picked up from josh looks the same to ruby's except the logo placement. no crooked markers as the eyes can see, and the clasp on ruby's and josh's appear the same.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
crick said:
the 42mm that i picked up from josh looks the same to ruby's except the logo placement. no crooked markers as the eyes can see, and the clasp on ruby's and josh's appear the same.

yes, that is what i said in a earlier post. he has this version now. it is from the same factory and supplier but with shipping it is about 65.00 more expensive.

dvn

27/5/06
I like ruby's version too but with black bezel. She told me that she'll order black one too and take some pictures but it has been 3 days i have not heard from her. if she can't get it for me then i am going to buy the ultimate version but with the rubber strap intead. I think joshua is working on the 22mm rubber strap for us and last week he told me it is going to take a month to have it made. For some reason rubber strap helps the big watch looked smaller in my wrist.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
hk45ca said:
Pugwash said:
hk45ca said:
ruby's clasp,
Good, but it says SeaNaster. :shock:
even the gen looks like that to me. :lol:
Ouch. Not the best advert for your ability to spot errors, I'm afraid. :shock:

i'm just being honest. show me the difference between the lettering on the new one and the gen. i don't see it. they both have 3 legs like a m not 2 like a n.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hk45ca said:
i'm just being honest. show me the difference between the lettering on the new one and the gen. i don't see it. they both have 3 legs like a m not 2 like a n.
Look at the top of the first leg. On the gen, this has a tail. It's faint, but it's there. On Ruby's rep, there's no tail. Also, the S is in the wrong position. It's very slight, but it's there.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Here are Ruby's 45mm and 42mm clasps.

RIMG0006.jpg

RIMG00632533536125.jpg

See the difference? between those and the gen you posted? Either her photos are shite, or there's no tail on either M.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
Here are Ruby's 45mm and 42mm clasps.

RIMG0006.jpg

RIMG00632533536125.jpg

See the difference? between those and the gen you posted? Either her photos are shite, or there's no tail on either M.

yes i see it now. it still looks like a m to me. like i said before, it is the best version i have seen. if there is a better one show it to me.

@ pug, as a side note. we just came back from eating and i have a notifacation that i won a new orange monster for 100.17 yea!!! :D

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hk45ca said:
yes i see it now. it still looks like a m to me. like i said before, it is the best version i have seen. if there is a better one show it to me.
Ok ...
po45-05.jpg

See the tail on the M? That's exceedingly close to gen.

hk45ca said:
@ pug, as a side note. we just came back from eating and i have a notifacation that i won a new orange monster for 100.17 yea!!! :D
Nice one. You'll love it. Good luck. :D

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
maybe it's just me but.....i don't see any difference..... :shock:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
hk45ca said:
Ok ...
po45-05.jpg

See the tail on the M? That's exceedingly close to gen.

hk45ca said:
Nice one. You'll love it. Good luck. :D

you are talking about the little bump at the top of the first leg of the m? hmmm i don't think that one will bother me. lol but if it does i can take it to work and bump it with my engraving pen. that is a free fix but without a loupe or blowing up a picture it is not visable, especialy on the wrist. who's clasp are you showing me?

i imagine the monster will be here in a couple of weeks!!! yea!!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
nguyendd said:
I like ruby's version too but with black bezel. She told me that she'll order black one too and take some pictures but it has been 3 days i have not heard from her. if she can't get it for me then i am going to buy the ultimate version but with the rubber strap intead. I think joshua is working on the 22mm rubber strap for us and last week he told me it is going to take a month to have it made. For some reason rubber strap helps the big watch looked smaller in my wrist.

you didn't see the post telling of the internet and computer problems that is still effecting her? yes, you will either have to waite until she can make contact or spend about 60.00 more dollars with someone else if you are in that big of a hurry and money is no object. lol

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
jiro2085 said:
maybe it's just me but.....i don't see any difference..... :shock:
Then I shall show you the difference. It's easy once you've seen it.

On the following picture, you'll see the inset clasp is Ruby's and the background is Precious Time's Ultimate. There should be three peaks on the M, the leftmost being the tail of the M. The usual rep error is only having two peaks which in extreme circumstances can make it say SeaNaster.

three-bumps.jpg

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
oh ho~ you're right~! :eek:

does precious time ship to US too???

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06