• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

Gergertime

Looking Around
14/7/21
Hi! Looking for Rolex reps, preferably in QC area. Just PM me. Thank you and stay safe everyone.

mamyrie

Horology Curious
25/3/22
Hi! Do you know any reliable watchmakers who service reps? Preferably in the Visayas (Iloilo, Bacolod or Cebu if meron). Thanks!

pebosebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/19
Magandang araw po samlahat. Newbie sa reps and interested ako lay JTime. Paano po kayo nagbabayad through bank transfer?
Thru WU ginawa ko before. 2 watches successfully shipped naman by Li so far.. one I’m considering to flip to make funds for a new rep project

Reactions: kokikoki

James_Bond007

Looking Around
26/8/22
Magandang Gabi!! I dislike going to Greenhills especially during rainy season..so I'm here! Always reading other people's posts but time to make my first one! Looking for reps.. pre owned. Omega, Vach, AP.. Omf..Zf..JF..etc... Or others depending. Preferably in the NCR! Details please and if all goes well, I'll take good care of it! DM me and cheers!

Reactions: pebosebo

pebosebo

15/12/19
Magandang Gabi!! I dislike going to Greenhills especially during rainy season..so I'm here! Always reading other people's posts but time to make my first one! Looking for reps.. pre owned. Omega, Vach, AP.. Omf..Zf..JF..etc... Or others depending. Preferably in the NCR! Details please and if all goes well, I'll take good care of it! DM me and cheers!
PM Sir

ajtee

Horology Curious
30/8/22
Getting things delivered successfully at the moment, at 4 watches in the last year from a combination of JTime and Hont. Last delivery was last week (which I've unfortunately got to send back to China, but I expect it'll be fine on the way back as well)

Which courier did you use to send a watch back to China? Mabilis lang ba? I need to send one back for repairs.

silver_alpha

7/1/15
Which courier did you use to send a watch back to China? Mabilis lang ba? I need to send one back for repairs.
'Never ever send a watch back to China' is one of the things na natutunan ko dito sa RWI. Try mo muna ipa-repair dito sa Pinas.

Reactions: pat.375

Luxgirl27

Looking Around
8/6/22
Hi I’m from manila and i’m selling my Datejust 41mm yellow two tone GMF FACTORY

machicutie

Horology Curious
29/6/22
Hi everyone. I am planning to purchase another rep around November or December. Is PH customs usually stricter during Christmas season?

ajtee

Horology Curious
30/8/22
Selling my VFS DJ41 blue dial, brand new. Same price lang as I paid RFS: Bought also Clean and decided to keep it instead.

TitusFlavius

Looking Around
15/9/22
Magandang araw po mga idol. Looking po ako ng no date sub, baka mayroon po kayo, newbie lang po ako. Thanks!

AsianPeasant

Horology Curious
20/9/22
QC represent! Meron ba shortlist of recommended watchsmiths - who will work on reps - in Metro Manila?