• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

Blaithin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/19
Mang loy doesnt care if you let him service a rep or gen. (read through the whole thread and apparently my post reporting this did not get through). He'll swap parts, and service but you need to be adamant about it. He has an if it aint broke don't touch it policy. I basically told anyone who came in the shop that my XF V3 AP FC Diver was a rep so yeah Mang Loy knew from the get go and said yes to swapping the cyclops and a service. Comes in at 4pm until late at night lang so be forewarned of his sched. His store is directly in front of the guadalupe mrt Station staircase. IT IS NOT INSIDE THE MALL.

Speaking of that ZF RO 15400, how's the bracelet? Is it sharp and irritating (like gen?). I'm planning on getting a half decent rep of every gen I have, and a steel RO is close enough. let's just say I don't feel safe wearing my watches anymore, and it sucks.
​​
P.S. Nvm. Found my answer. Oh well, it was too much of a long shot that I'd find a stand in for the 5208p. Gonna have to stay a display case queen until I stop being paranoid.

Last edited:

Cassius0314

Horology Curious
8/9/19
Hi guys, need help with my submariner no date. Would you know any good watchsmith who can fix the glidelock of it? I think nag loose yung screw ng link ko na nasa loob ng glidelock kaya na stuck sya ayaw na maadjust. TYA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hi guys, need help with my submariner no date. Would you know any good watchsmith who can fix the glidelock of it? I think nag loose yung screw ng link ko na nasa loob ng glidelock kaya na stuck sya ayaw na maadjust. TYA

Just backread sir. It's here post #282..2 comments above your comment lang yun. Can't believe hindi mo nakita yun :mad:

Reactions: jhezerrheyreyes

Blaithin

6/8/19
We need a sub board to sticky some crucial info. Sadly we only get a thread

Last edited:

mojako

13/11/08
10 cases as of 9am PH time monday

47d73ac378665f76297236f061a74c2c.jpg

mojako

13/11/08
Anybody know where we can have AR coating here sa pinas?