• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Nautilus - Unboxing

Ubahn

29/10/16
London, United Kingdom
Great pics!

Team, is it just me - or does the dial look out of place on the white dial version?

5f52ec861be5b4f8bac7341dd3b84509.png

It looks like the rails on the left side (non date window side) of dial are too far from the internal case wall?? Thoughts?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Great pics!

Team, is it just me - or does the dial look out of place on the white dial version?

It looks like the rails on the left side (non date window side) of dial are too far from the internal case wall?? Thoughts?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I think its just the angle, looks fine to me. Would love to see more shots in different lighting.

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
That puts an end to all the questioning. Just received my Watches yesterday.

pascdumal

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/10/16
What about the rotor noise is it loud? does the movement need to get oiled?

thanks!

No Loud my watches, but probably I’m a lucky man :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
My voice joins the voice of @Nivka here.. this is possibly the one that is beating the BP V.1.. any issues you are facing? with bracelet? or fitment?

Reactions: Micolix

pascdumal

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/10/16
My voice joins the voice of @Nivka here.. this is possibly the one that is beating the BP V.1.. any issues you are facing? with bracelet? or fitment?

No one problem!! Before watches arrived I had so many doubts but when they arrived I was really surprised!!! Dial great, bracelet fits very well , thick is Gen like :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
This may be the one to get.
The thing with v6f is we don’t know if that new clone movement will be reliable.

The question now is, should we wait for v6f?