• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

puretime

soundwave

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/15
should be had a quick reply from marie head of sales.

We only accept Western union (has 10% discount), Bank transfer (has 8% discount), Visa or Mastercard

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well they wouldn't be on the TD list if they were not safe would they? Did you even look before posting this?

coglan 79

Horology Curious
7/12/15
yes i did but i almost ordered from the wrong puretime site as i was unaware it had been copied

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ahhh! I understand now. The dealer's correct site (if they have one) is always listed in the dealer's section and usually in their signature as well.

coglan 79

Horology Curious
7/12/15
trailboss have you heard of silix-prime as they have a good selection ata good price

coglan 79

Horology Curious
7/12/15
ive just read on here they dont accept paypal paid via credit card so thats a no go!

kx129

6/12/15
Yeah they don't accept paypal. You should also be careful of the watch details. Some watches are described as Swiss movement when in actual fact the movement is Asian ETA. Michelle (dealer) told me that the site was out of date.

kx129

6/12/15
Also, last time I checked there are some issues with watches being shipped with DHL through HK

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
No need to believe :) there they are under the thread of New/Under probation dealers.

I figured but I didn't really want to take the time to go look since the OP has clearly not read anything on this forum. There is plenty of information out there on the trusted dealers.

kingblack147

15/11/15
I figured but I didn't really want to take the time to go look since the OP has clearly not read anything on this forum. There is plenty of information out there on the trusted dealers.

Indeed we can't go do all the leg work for others when a simple search through the forum can usually answer most questions. I mena after all that is why the search box exists.

Hudd

Horology Curious
19/11/15
I see some users saying that the Asian ETA works better. Is this a common belief?

Hudd

Horology Curious
19/11/15
Yes– well most of the comments are vague. That is why I'm seeking clarification. Does an Asian ETA run more reliably and for longer than the Swiss ETA would be what I assume previous watch buyers are stating. Is this true? Because it would not matter to me whether the machine is is asian or swiss as long as it keeps accurate time.

Hudd

Horology Curious
19/11/15
[MENTION=33827]Naylor07[/MENTION]: "longer" meaning the lifespan of the movement between service

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yes– well most of the comments are vague. That is why I'm seeking clarification. Does an Asian ETA run more reliably and for longer than the Swiss ETA would be what I assume previous watch buyers are stating. Is this true? Because it would not matter to me whether the machine is is asian or swiss as long as it keeps accurate time.

I think what most people are saying is that a new asian clone is better than an old used ETA