• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Petition to Make a Tudor Pelagos

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
I feel 99% confident it is coming and I believe the rumors that it is the clasp holding it up. It makes perfect sense given the spring loaded clasp is unique.

seeaye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/11
I keep looking at gens... tempted! really want this watch!!

JimmyV

21/4/13
Project is still continuing with Angus from Puretime. So I'm sure the other factory is still working on it as well.

This was posted over at RG:
5ce0cfa7c7238f3a5e4e9ce09d84640a.jpg

Which is gen?

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Several small issues with the dial, font and 12 marker but is really is a solid dial, at normal size it would look great.

omegaplanet

15/7/14
gen is the left dial.
easily spotted : on the gen the small black rehauts between the 12 hour triangle and the 11and 1 hour markers do not follow the profile of the triangle but come down straight.

hope they fix this from the start and not in v2 otherways it will be an easy and obvious giveaway.

aaaaahhh the more i get into it the more i realize that replicating faithfully is an art .

omegaplanet

15/7/14
shape of the triangle slightly off .
the gen one, obviously on the right this time, it has slightly more sharper angles and a slightly larger central dot, (or maybe the ratio between the dimension of the dot and the triangle is slightly different).
Please fix

omegaplanet

15/7/14
Ah , and the figures of the nubers should be slightly closer. 50 is OK but 30, 20 and 40 are obviously too much apart.

That should also be fixed

JimmyV

21/4/13
Here is the rubber strap so far:

Many months ago a factory said they were able to replicate/make the complications of the bracelet. But the cost per clasp was going to be way to expensive to produce. So looks like rubber for now until they find a cheaper factory that can make the clasp.

schaffhausen

30/6/10
Bracelet has also been repped successfully, Angus just posted pics over at RG. Onwards and upwards!

JimmyV

21/4/13
^^ Just seen went to RG and saw the post. YAY I can't want to see the case now. As long as the case is good I will be in for the pre-order like I was with the TBB. But I hope this will come with both the bracelet and the rubber strap. Like the TBB now comes with both leather and bracelet.

Here's what Angus posted :D: