• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfume addict.

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I wear L'IMMENSITÉ 3.4 FL.OZ by Louis Vuitton for work. Very nice.
Wearing L'IMMENSITÉ 3.4 FL.OZ by Louis Vuitton for work signifies a choice for sophistication and luxury. Louis Vuitton, as a brand, has a rich heritage of crafting high-quality and prestigious products. By selecting L'IMMENSITÉ for a professional setting, one is not only choosing a scent that elevates personal style but also conveying a sense of confidence and attention to detail. The fragrance is elegantly formulated and can leave a lasting impression, making it a perfect choice for individuals who wish to present themselves in the best light. When someone says it's 'Very nice,' it’s an acknowledgment of the delightful essence and the tasteful choice made by the wearer. < scrapped from an anonymous review ..lol

Last edited:

Replicated

Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
NL 🇳🇱
Ok thanks @Replicated i take notes !
For the house and car, the clone is : Maison Berger - Terre Sauvage
https://www.maison-berger.fr/recharges-diffuseur-voiture-terre-sauvage.html

Went to a local reseller, but no luck. Will definitely order that one online!
53168192419_1842b91f2c_c.jpg

haha, not that easy. i accumulated these over years and got great prices via FB groups in the UK for selling / swapping.

Aah, I see. It is a great way to get it for a lot less money. I will give that a try too, thank you for your tip.

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
Went to a local reseller, but no luck. Will definitely order that one online!
Ahah nice @Replicated !
You will not be disapointed ! But the system use hot air of the car to work. I dont know the weather in Netherlands atm, but the season isnt the best to use it

Replicated

Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
NL 🇳🇱
Ahah nice @Replicated !
You will not be disapointed ! But the system use hot air of the car to work. I dont know the weather in Netherlands atm, but the season isnt the best to use it
It is like 25ºc right now. It is really rare to see these temperatures in september though.

Empereur

Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
It is like 25ºc right now. It is really rare to see these temperatures in september though
It's quite hot that's true ! It's time for oriental sent :)
But for hot aired the car, not the best.
Terre Sauvage for the house work too. Lampe Berger is pretty strong, so not for small rooms

Reactions: Replicated

jeffhight

Looking Around
27/9/23
Wow, I'm thrilled that there are people out there who actually understand perfume. I love Moschino funny, just like appreciating the notes in a classic game for sure

spongeh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
18/2/23
UK
Looks like I've got a lot to learn and loads of new scents to try. My collection is nowhere near what some have posted so far, I usually keep 8 to 9 bottles on the go at once.

My current top 3:
1. Tom Ford Noir Extreme
2. Paco Rabanne Million Elixr
3. Versace Eros

I'd also like to give an honourable mention to JPG Le Male :)

Reactions: Empereur

Empereur

Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
Looks like I've got a lot to learn and loads of new scents to try. My collection is nowhere near what some have posted so far, I usually keep 8 to 9 bottles on the go at once.

My current top 3:
1. Tom Ford Noir Extreme
2. Paco Rabanne Million Elixr
3. Versace Eros

I'd also like to give an honourable mention to JPG Le Male :)
Noir Extreme do a really good job in daily using 👍

Reactions: spongeh

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Still use the same three, for years now

YSL la Nuit de l homme le Parfum
Chanel Bleu eau de Parfum
Givenchy blue label

Reactions: Empereur

MapleMarmite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
5/9/22
Any advice on how to overcome noise blindness to a favourite scent? I haven't worn it in about a year, but as soon as I apply it, I can't smell it on myself. Others can and compliment me. I want to smell it too!

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Any advice on how to overcome noise blindness to a favourite scent? I haven't worn it in about a year, but as soon as I apply it, I can't smell it on myself. Others can and compliment me. I want to smell it too!
Olfactory fatigue is a real thing - not much you can do I believe.
Maybe spray on your hand and sniff whenever you need.

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Whoa. Happy to discuss about perfumes in here.
Anyone liking the Bvlgari Rain Essence?
Cant stop wearing it lately.
Fresh, soft, and watery.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
having said I have probably enough perfume for the rest of my days and maybe more, this is my current top5 but things change rapidly as i'm quite fickle

1. TF Oud wood (Just jack and Mojo as replica can be very good substitutes at a 15th of the price)
2. Sauvage Elixir (Asad again to help relief the wallet)
3. Creed Aventus (CDNIM LE)
4. Turathi Afnan Blue
5. Prada Iris Cedre

I have many many others (wearing By The Fireplace as I'm typing) but let's say these are in heavy rotation at the moment