• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM Luminor 44mm CASE-SETS - Noob vs. KW vs. H maker - ALE-Klockis Review

Rambo73

10/2/10
Guys as always just superb work. To take time out of your normal lives to provide us with great info is priceless and a great act of kindness. Cheers to you both!
Exaclty the terms i was searching to translate in english : such an act of GREAT KINDNESS!

The time he took to build this ...(speachless here) review , one if not THE MOST professional one ever made!
Thanks you so much , sincerely !!!

EDIT : ..pfff its hard in the same time to realise how little nose turd im actually in this beautiful Panerai Universe
it take SO much time & effort from everyones here and other forums
what else i can say....

Thanks you to helping me AND OTHER newbies outthere , growing my knowledge in order to discover the very light subtitles that define the beauty in everything in life , including Panerai Horology.

in 2008 I was fiberglassted to discover that a watch can have such a fine , ZEN dial with nothing else than 12,3,6,9 number on it that the panerai bug bite me immediatelly , its the kind of Dial I have dreamed about all my life and didnt know it existed since i saw it slapped on Stallone write on his 2008 action flick.

Guys , Im nothing here , but i will became a supporter and even if it will be my ONLY build , BECAUSE ALL OF YOU , I will do my very best to make the coolest 202a ever replicated !!
I own you this ! for myself and what i endured in life and for everyone that give so much time & energy on theses kind of forums!

Thanks you so much from the bottom of my Heart

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Rambo for your kind words
Good luck in your new project
Try to get the help form Grimlocktime and kilowattore, they know about that

ALE

speedyIz

Horology Curious
11/9/16
Wow, just spent the whole morning reading the information! You guys are meticulous in your reviews! Amazing dedication and patience in coming up with this!

Pombok

12/1/17
ALE and Klockis, this post is the gift that keeps on giving. While the intricate analysis becomes dated once the makers produce new versions, the broad structure of analysis still shows us newbies how to QC case sets. Your diligence in producing this post should be met awe and appreciation.

For members looking for a brief update on the latest case sets, you can find ALE's comments on page 7. However do not skip the reading of the initial post, education and knowledge awaits you.

ALE, Klockis, your post is timeless .

silverbloodkpk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/17
very detailed reviews and extremely professional comparisons, enjoying reading the post, want to give my compliment and also cheers to Ale and guys who spend lots of time making this fantastic thread to both pam newbie and pros. Thank you

joseangel_cj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/16

interzonez

Known Member
16/5/17
I see @mysterio thanks for the heads up will post this Q in another place. Let me know the correct sub forum for specifically rep version comparison discussion.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I see @mysterio thanks for the heads up will post this Q in another place. Let me know the correct sub forum for specifically rep version comparison discussion.

There is a thread specifically for the PAM111V4 where you can post pictures for confirmation. But pictures on the TDs website don't count. Because what's pictured there and what watch you will get can be two very different watches.

bluntobject

Horology Curious
29/8/15
Even as a fellow engineer, the dedication and attention to detail in this analysis is staggering. So much good information here. Thanks ALE.

xanos

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/2/16
as long as the price , i think h maker is the most expensive

D

d4m.test

Very good review... I hope the factories are using this to improve their creations

Sent from the RWI App