• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM Luminor 44mm CASE-SETS - Noob vs. KW vs. H maker - ALE-Klockis Review

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
thank you for the work done. tell me, why in the review no of buildings Davidsen? what do you think about them? in particular about the model pam 116F? thank you.

We are talking about modern Luminor cases.
DSN is good for old cases and CGs and for some watches especially made by DSN like Power Reserve
But for modern cases is better go to Noob , H maker and KW

Regarding old H series PAM 116F DSN is a good option if you like the watch

But bear in mind that there are more accurate modern replicas of other models

ALE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/11
how come i just saw this...i am bookmarking this page lol

Passerby

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/9/11
The best review I`ve ever read.

One Question:

Do the "upgraded" h-factory cases ( Sead is offering the 417 with -upgraded- case from h-factory)
have any effect on the results of this review ?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The best review I`ve ever read.

One Question:

Do the "upgraded" h-factory cases ( Sead is offering the 417 with -upgraded- case from h-factory)
have any effect on the results of this review ?

Many thanks for your kind words

Unfortunately for this review it is no valid for the new cases, either PAM390 Noob or new H maker or new KW-V6Fac
Fortunately for PAM fans the new cases Noob (PAM390), H maker and KW-V6Fac seem AWESOME

From this moment this review has just an historic value or to make comparisons of "old" cases

ALE

noincentive

Horology Curious
24/2/15
Happy with my choice in noob, but really wish I had read this before making my first PAM purchase.

spensertracy

23/2/15
thanks for the review. But 44mm is always too large for me. I am looking forward to a review for PAM512 and 338.

DSW3031

21/3/15
Incredible article and exhaustive review. I had not considered a PAM before but this will influence me positively. I have spent the past two nights reading this and am most appreciative of the effort. Congratulations and thanks for the education. I am continually impressed by the genuine effort put forth by those in this hobby to educate, inform and compare their passions for these delightful devices and the people who make and sell them.

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Incredible article and exhaustive review. I had not considered a PAM before but this will influence me positively. I have spent the past two nights reading this and am most appreciative of the effort. Congratulations and thanks for the education. I am continually impressed by the genuine effort put forth by those in this hobby to educate, inform and compare their passions for these delightful devices and the people who make and sell them.
Mate, now you're really into the deeeeeeeeeep end of Pam. Won't be able to stop the addiction.....

jamilton

3/6/14
Germany
Could not avoid to buy one after reading this post. Will post some pics when it arrives. Rgearding the movement A6497 and the gen one, although there is the CB, are they also similar or not?

thanks!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Could not avoid to buy one after reading this post. Will post some pics when it arrives. Rgearding the movement A6497 and the gen one, although there is the CB, are they also similar or not?

thanks!

They are close but there are some noticeable differences

Some information here:

The Last Steps to the Gen(Part I)–Swan Neck & Incabloc Mods.–Jan 2013
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=134438

The Last Steps to the Gen(Part II)-Crown-Pin gasket-Gears-Wheels&Engravings
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=134437

ALE

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
excellent thread.. this thread was extremely helpful in purchasing my first Pam earlier today.. wouldnt have pulled the trigger if not for this thread. TU

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
Awesome review very informative, not good for my Pam addiction :thumbup: