• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} [ PAM CONSULTING TEAM ] - The Powerful Engine of RWI PAM Section

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Kilowattore new PCTeam Member

Please give a warm welcome to kilowattore as a new consultant member of our RWI PCTeam.
I am very glad announcing this deserved nomination

Kilowattore is a very active and helpful member in our PAM Section, always willing to help other members with his great knowledge about PAMs and another brands. He is constantly publishing nice and detailed reviews with magnificent pics.

Due to above mentioned kilowattore has deserved this nomination.

I hope he will continue actively participating in the future and will be a great asset to our PCTeam.

Welcome kilowattore ! Thank you for accepting this nomination.

Good luck in this new job

ALE

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Congrats Kilo! It's an honor to be PCTeam member but also well deserved.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Thank you my friends, it's an honour and a pleasure indeed! :)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Welcome to the PAM Consulting Team, kilo. :) Glad to have you on board. :D

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Thank you guys, for such a warm welcome! :)

D

d4m.test

I know I'm a little late in congratulating you, but It's been a wild few months at work.

Regardless, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Looking forward to more of your great pictures and reviews!

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Thanks Grim, I'm working on it ;)
Did you see my 205a and SLOB reviews?
I would have really appreciate your point of view on those, nobody knows pre-vs like you mate :)

D

d4m.test

Thanks Grim, I'm working on it ;)
Did you see my 205a and SLOB reviews?
I would have really appreciate your point of view on those, nobody knows pre-vs like you mate :)

I'll find your reviews tonight!

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
is this the wrong place to ask where i can get a california sandwich dial? or better yet a source to custom parerai faceplates so i f i wanted the time to read abcdefghijkl i could have someone do that for me as a sandwich dial????????

outremer

Horology Curious
30/9/11
Late congrats to all and thanks for the type of "service" this is promising.

I'd like to get right into it and ask. I recently sold my Genuine Panerai 022 Luminor Marina "Destro". Now I am missing the weight on the right arm. Have browsed through many sites and found two interesting items at Kuvarsit's website (hope it is the genuine one: http://www.kuvarsit-watch.com/paner...loned-with-original-exactly-1-1/?currency=EUR and http://www.kuvarsit-watch.com/panerai/marina-militare-pam217-swiss-unitas/).

My questions:
1. I read the comparison review about KW and NOOB. I looked for NOOB sellers but have not managed to find them. Apart from that Kuvarsit site mentioned above, I have not found many others who produce the "destro" type (for the right arm). Do you have any recommendations?
2. the quality Kuvarsit is claiming to achieve with their watches (the first of the two is actually what they call a "clone") seems to be very nice, while judging from the pctures the 219 seems to be better than the second.
3. Am I looking in the right place or is there something I am totally missing ? Do you have any recommendations where else to get a good PAM "Destro" replica for less than 500 Dollars/Euros?

If this is the wrong way to contact you guys and ask these questions, I apologize - please let me know how to do this, I am relatively new to forums as complicated as this one.

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks outremer for your kind words

Effectively, this is a wrong place to post your questions

You have to go to PAM section main page, push "+ Post New Thread" and start your own new thread with your questions

Good luck

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Bozz and kampachi new PCTeam members

Please give a warm welcome to Bozz and kampachi as new members of our PCTeam.

I’m glad announcing these deserved nominations.

Bozz is a great connoisseur and fan of PANERAI brand, owning both gen and reps, and also having the opportunity of side by side comparisons. Three years ago he started disassembling and modifying watches to make them closer to gen, since then the passion and curiosity still are alive, especially for the contemporary production of historic Luminors and hand-wind Radiomirs. He likes sharing his knowledge with other members

Kampachi has a huge knowledge of the brand PANERAI. Generally, he is more familiar with the modern PAMs. He is a precise and rigorous observer and examiner of dimensions and finishing of the reps, on both movement and case. His analysis and posts are very known and appreciated in the rep community. He is always willing to help noobs and veterans.

Due to their knowledge and active participation in RWI PAM Section, both have deserved these nominations.

I hope that they will continue actively participating in the future and will be a great asset to our PCTeam.

Welcome Bozz and kampachi, and thank you for accepting this nomination.

ALE

Likewise, I have removed from the PCTeam some members who are no longer participating in the forum:
- AHX (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- DFH (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- Mambo (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- midasmook (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- Mr.RadioActive (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- PeteM (REMOVED Sept 2015)
Watchsmith- Wiz (REMOVED Sept 2015)

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
Thanks a lot ALE, I'm very honored and proud for this opportunity .
I hope to be useful to the community in the future, sharing my passion and my enthusiasm for this fantastic brand.
Thanks to Ale and RWI for this wonderful experience!