• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167A v4 - quick pics

wittnauer

29/11/12
Are you serious? I'll look into that a bit more. That would be really strange if so.
thanks for that response btw...

that print is really low in the dial. If you don't see it, the watch might be slightly on angle.

wittnauer

29/11/12

You are absolutely correct Nimbus! Thanks for following up. I have just been checking every aquanaut and I'm baffled. I've always discarded that watch as an obvious flaw from the gen and not purchased one because of it.
That watch looks super-comfortable. I don't care if the vanilla scent wears off but now it's on my list thanks to you my friend.

Happy holidays!

nimbus88

6/5/13
You are welcome! I'm still waiting for my QC from Joshua Perfect Clones so hopefully they will come soon!

Happy holidays to you!

wittnauer

29/11/12
There are gens which don't have "Swiss Made" on the dial, either.

wt5Dwwm.jpg

As far as I'm aware there are no tells without flipping the watch over.

Thanks to both you and nimbus, I have learned something new. Thanks again guys ;)

GOBP

Looking Around
6/1/15
So did anyone ever find out what are the differences between the V3 & V4? During my research, all I was able to find was that some refer to V3 from one manufacturer and V4 from another, but that was related to an AP watch.

KingofTime86

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/14
Hi Mir36, I'm sorry for the trouble,
where can I find this Patek? Stunning Style and quality!!! thankss

Laz730

Known Member
5/12/14
Hi Mir36, I'm sorry for the trouble,
where can I find this Patek? Stunning Style and quality!!! thankss

Almost any TD can get this watch for you...Try Toro I know he has this watch and he's a great TD! Good Luck!!

prdk-

Known Member
29/11/14
New ones have an awful vanilla smell. Patek Aquanaut Jumbo BP-Maker V3 Best Edition On Black Rubber Strap MIYOTA 9015 PP324CS

Beware

MBvHoven

3/8/16
Patek experts: Did anyone measure the case thickness of this watch? It seems that different TD's mention different thicknesses for the same model. How does this model compare to the sw200 model from v6f?

Sent from the RWI mobile app