• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PATEK 324 SC Date Wheel BIONONE KEYLOG 2.0

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Update: I've installed the prototype! The date height/sizing seems a bit small to the 3K date window to my eyes compared to gen pics around the internet. I'm sure there will be tweaks to the final product. However, this is still an amazing turn out and I am so thrilled to have it on the wrist! The 3K movement is also a joy to work on. Such a pretty movement.

Assembly:
jnQflW.jpg

jnQRWP.jpg

jnQExJ.jpg

jnQw23.jpg

Pics:
jnQ7do.jpg

jnQvIk.jpg

jnQMuY.jpg

jnQ4ns.jpg

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Any news on this project? I have 3 x 3KF projects in desperate need of date wheels :)

Reactions: rockdaytona

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Does he also offer a solution for that chewed teeths on that date disk or is that how’s supposed to look?

I’m sure someone can message and ask for better pictures. Why pass judgement for a picture that is not even clear.

I don’t have a dog in this race, just trying to be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Garuda and 2841

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Just wondering if - if there is any - order list is already closed.
If not I'd be interested in getting one, as I want to start my first PP project this year.

OTF_300

24/6/16
I mean it's good in a sense since I've been waiting for over 7 months to receive my watch from ChazingTime.

Hopefully, the final date wheel should be ready by the time I receive my watch so that I can send everything to my modder.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Everything is on track for mid January to be available for sale. We run into an issue with the Swiss ink provider but that’s now solved and printing should start.

Also as you might have seen in the sample posted here by members special attention was dedicated to the brass disk to have perfect tenth’s this also slowed down the process a bit.

However everything now is on tract and the first 100pcs show be ready very soon.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Everything is on track for mid January to be available for sale. We run into an issue with the Swiss ink provider but that’s now solved and printing should start.

Also as you might have seen in the sample posted here by members special attention was dedicated to the brass disk to have perfect tenth’s this also slowed down the process a bit.

However everything now is on tract and the first 100pcs show be ready very soon.

Thanks for this great info. What price point can we expect?

OTF_300

24/6/16

Please keep one dw for the 40th anniversary Nautilus on the side for me. I will be buying it for sure but I’m just waiting to receive my watch first so I can ship everything at the same time to my modder.

Last edited:

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Since I'd like to buy one 5711 Tiffany... I'll need one of your masterpiece bold DW! :) Let's keep us updated!! Can't wait..

Reactions: BIONONE

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Will both the standard and anniversary date (I presume slightly corrected enlarged font from the photo of the member who posted their fitted example) wheels be available at the same time?

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
amazing brothers,will order also when they availble

Reactions: BIONONE

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18