• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PANERAI GEN RELEASES 2022

ADCJ

Known Member
Supporter
13/6/20
CONUS
Pam 1353 Razr. 40mm DLC coated .
That's pretty slick. I'd prefer blue accents over green, but I'm still a fan.

Does anybody know what the deal is with the little triskelion logo above the 6? I'm a bit disappointed if that's the new, low-cost tourbillon I've been hearing about.

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
What is the target audience for this one?

Razer is basically a marketing brand - serious gamers avoid them for their bad price/quality ratio. So mostly bought by adolescent men. Do they have the sapre dough for a gen Panerai?

Bu then again - Razor is a brand build on marketing. Just as Panerai...

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I think they have been giving birth to this release for at least a year, since the first promos appeared. Among other things, it is worth noting that this is an e-steel case, sandblasted and coated with DLC. Not the most meaningful combination, but so far unique to this model.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Pam 01390
177 Pieces
Oh, quelle surprise! Panerai is once again riding the WK2 special units wave ;-)
That's okay if it's about the Italian Xª Flottiglia MAS, who do indeed have a historical connection to the brand ... even if it's been overused in the meantime like Omega's moon and astronaut stuff from the 1960s or all the stupid Bond merchandise. But Panerai has no historical connection whatsoever to the Commandos of the Royal Army. What is this nonsense?

Oilime

Proud daddy
Patron
Certified
31/8/17
🇪🇺
good point. Maybe to celebrate even those army of abroad? Just guessing

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Unfortunately, there is a possibility that I have missed something in recent months, but could not get past it. So, a pair of gold luminor due, which is not new, but on a gold bracelet, which PANERAI has done for the first time. PAM01326 and PAM01182:

3ejDTn.jpg

3ejZb3.jpg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Unfortunately, there is a possibility that I have missed something in recent months, but could not get past it. So, a pair of gold luminor due, which is not new, but on a gold bracelet, which PANERAI has done for the first time. PAM01326 and PAM01182:

3ejDTn.jpg

3ejZb3.jpg
It reminds me of the 4500 Overseas VC
3ezf7p.jpg

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
These eSteel subs look terrible, so far removed from what Pam should be! May change if/when I see them in person, but I doubt it!
I’ll admit it, this wasn’t a great take, in person I love the Rep (1288). When I’m in London next I’ll try and get to the boutique and checkout the Gen IRL..

notdiglet_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/19
That's pretty slick. I'd prefer blue accents over green, but I'm still a fan.

Does anybody know what the deal is with the little triskelion logo above the 6? I'm a bit disappointed if that's the new, low-cost tourbillon I've been hearing about.
The logo above the 6 is the brand Razer, they make gaming peripherals. It's an interesting colab. If I liked Razer products, I'd go for it.

Reactions: ADCJ