• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Panerai 6152/1 Marina Militare tropical dial, Kilowattore built

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17
About
Panerai 6152/1 Marina Militare tropical dial, Kilowattore built
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal Friends & Family (no notes about watch), Wise, Bank Wire Transfer
Movement Details?
Rolex Clone 618 DSN
Piece Origin?
Custom-built for me by Kilowattore
Warranty Provided?
None, but has zero issues at all
Item Condition?
Looks like a watch that was built nearly 70 years ago
Why Are You Selling?
principle of "one in, one out" now governing my collection
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
Discuss over PM please
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Panerai 6152/1 Marina Militare tropical dial, Kilowattore built

For enthusiasts of horological masterpieces, I present my 6152/1, meticulously realized by Kilowattore in the midst of 2018, using exclusively premium components.
This project took over a seven-month period, during which each component was thoughtfully chosen, customized, and fine-tuned.
Kudos to Kilo for his labor of love and precision.

The foundation of this watch is a Nightwatch case, universally recognized as the pinnacle of its kind.
I could be mistaken, but as far as I'm aware, these were produced in limited quantities by Gordon in the U.K.
Unfortunately, with Gordon's retirement, these cases have become unavailable.

Kilowattore expertly aged and finished the entire case, including the crown guard and the case back. He installed the Bigwaved dial, meticulously adjusted to ensure flawless alignment, alongside aging the domed Sternkreuz Plexi for a harmonious appearance.
Tall Athaya hands were also aged to perfection and precisely fitted.
The heart of the timepiece is a Rolex DSN clone movement, both provided and installed by Kilowattore himself.
If you want to know more about this movement, have a look at -> https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/a-huge-step-forward-in-the-vintage-scene.316543/

The dial is exactly matching the sample picture I sent Kilo. Tropical, shade of brown, light discoloration at 4 5 and 6 indexes, uniformity and aesthetic quality of the patina.
After a lengthy discussion with Kilo on the merits of closed casebacks versus see-through for the 6152/1, we ultimately decided in favor of the latter.

I also added a vintage leather strap, with an "X MAS" inscription and GPF Mod Dep Buckle. Old-school leather craftsmanship that adds a unique and personal touch.
Strap is as new - used a couple of times.

The thought of parting with this watch never crossed my mind, yet the principle of "one in, one out" now governs my collection.
Given that every piece I own holds a special place in my heart, and considering this 6152/1 has been on my wrist only a handful of times annually, it is time for it to find a new custodian who appreciates her unparalleled craftsmanship and history.

Beware: This is a premium quality sturdy beast on your wrist, it's massive and not for the faint-hearted.

- 47mm 6152/1 - Nightwatch case with brass crown and tube
- Case with correct engravings, correct font serial between the lugs
- Engraved crown guard bridge on the back
- See-through case back with Officine Panerai Brevettato engravings
- Sternkreuz T25 plexiglass
- Custom Bigwaved tropical dial - as in photo
- Athaya Vintage Double Pencil Hands Gold Color Plated with high brass tube
- Rolex 618 DSN clone movement
- Artisanal strap Combo Set X MAS FLOTTIGLIA Strap 26 mm - GPF Mod Dep Buckle 80

Price breakdown:
- Nightwatch Case 650
- See-through Dome case back 40
- T25 plexi 25
- Custom Dial 150
- Athaya Hands 30
- Rolex 618 DSN clone movement 220
- Strap X MAS FLOTTIGLIA 80
- Work by Kilo 180
-----------------
Total 1375

I will put her in an ultra robust package.
I choose the buyer - privileged shipping to Europe.
Usual disclaimer apply here: this is a replica watch, no notes on payment, wait for green, Once watch is sold and shipped, i will not be liable for any shipment or customs issues. However, will cooperate on best efforts bases for resolution with no commitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: luca ross

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17

Reactions: kilowattore