• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai 111H...Fake

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
brought to you by the friendly folks

of East Bay eBay..

motto? F' You Jack, We Takin You Money!!

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
horologie_unitas said:
i was asking him what happend to his swan neck....and if i have to purchase it seperately from him!

Is this when he threatened to break your swan neck? Sounds like a real doochy bagge.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
lol

[think:256wwxb2]This listing (270240560863) has been removed or is no longer available.[/think:256wwxb2]

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Klink said:
lol

[think:gi7m8pg7]This listing (270240560863) has been removed or is no longer available.[/think:gi7m8pg7]

[think:gi7m8pg7]ain't that a bitch? :lol:[/think:gi7m8pg7]

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
he can go bathroom now

an practice his

threats..

ALL he wants..

lol

The Watch watcher

Horology Curious
2/6/08
Hi Guys,
Fairly new to all this and trying to find my way around. im a bit confused about this fake on ebay etc? i saw the PAM 111H and was actually going to bid on it as i could see it was clearly a fake so would have bid with that in mind and may have got it for a rassonable price. Im hoping to get into modding etc when ive learnt a bit more and dipped my toe in so to speak! I think the guy was just trying to get around ebays rules on counterfeits (which is ironic given they turn a blind eye most of the time so they can get there cash!) i sent him a question and he openly admitted it was a rep. To be honest the only reason i was looking on ebay is beacuse i have been stung before buying from the far east and at least on ebay you have some comeback and cover with PayPal. I was hoping to find some good recommendations on here for reliable dealers. Im mainly interested in PAM's although i do like some of the older Omegas.

To be honest as long as people on ebay are as open as they can be or ebay allows them and you know what your looking at its a fairly safe enviroment. As far as i can see if you can get a good deal on watch and your happy with it doesnt really matter where it comes from. In an ideal world id love to have thousands of pounds knocking about to buy the realy thing in the meantime think ill just have to stick with Rep's and make the most of it i can....

hope you can help me out.

The Watch Watcher

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Well first of all he didn't openly admit it was a rep at least not at first. Had he done that we wouldn't have jumped down his throat. Also I believe you can't sell reps on ebay.

Sean K

The Watch watcher

Horology Curious
2/6/08
LOL... now im getting really confused here perhaps someone can help me? I cant help but notice that one of the members on this post has 'counterfiets no way' as his avatar, Whats the difference between a replica and a counterfeit, surely replica is just another name for a counterfeit? Seems an odd thing to say on a forum dedicated to replica watches?

can anyone recommend a good, reliable dealer for Panerai reps, there seem so many about with many differences. if im going to get into this seriously which i intend to i want to know im dealing with the right people.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
O.K. the answer to your first question is yes counterfeits and reps are indeed one in the same. Quite a bit of what we discuss can be a little tongue in cheek especially if you've been around for awhile. The search function has quite a few uses one of which will guide you to what you seek. I'll make it a little easier on you though. All of the dealers you see here are reliable sources, sometimes we have new dealers in the probation section and you deal with them if you choose. With regards to PAM reps Davidsen is "the man" he gives us some PAM reps that no one else offers. All of the dealers give us the basic PAM models it really depends on what you're looking for.

Sean K

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The Watch watcher said:
I cant help but notice that one of the members on this post has 'counterfiets no way' as his avatar, Whats the difference between a replica and a counterfeit, surely replica is just another name for a counterfeit? Seems an odd thing to say on a forum dedicated to replica watches? .

LOL the word replica sound a little less 'illegalistic' but 'counterfeit' sounds much more romantic and adventurous. :shock:

Anyway the more you hang around here Watch Watcher the more you'll become familiar with all our quirky sense of humor.

A lot of really nice people to hang with.. Welcome. :D

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
jail

the sum

beach!

[smilie=angel10.gif]