• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai 111H...Fake

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
And the shape of the 2 is wrong, and the font is too white, and there's no swan-neck, and the "OFFICINE PANERAI" is just stuck on adhesive letters, and....

:wink:

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
....and the lever is too far away from the case. Shall we continue?

Sean K

muzi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/08
The stap is total crap too.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i wrote this guy a mail.....that he is trying to comitt fraud. thats what he replied :

What on earth are you talking about? i do have papers just not a full set, i took this watch in part exchange and good faith. how dare you criticise me with my 100% openly available feedback rating, unlike you who i see chooses too hide there feedback and make it private, why would someone with nothing too hide wish to hide there major asset when it only helps to prove your honesty and good will...

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
don't ya just hate it when they only have a half set of papers. :lol:

and least his english is impeccable. :roll:

Dan_Gerous

Known Member
26/5/08
Gotta love this: "In the unlikely circumstance that you are completely satisfied with the watch i am happy to accept a return for a refund "

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
But that doesn't help the fact the watch in the pics is fricken fake. The jackass. He may be sincere but the jerk off that traded it to him lied.

Sean K

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
My question to him which wasn't a question.

I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you your PAM 111 is a rep. I can give you a long list of things wrong with it. This isn't up for debate either unless you have a different watch than the one in the picture. Sorry brother either you're trying to unload a fake or you've been had.

Sean K

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
he is threatening me now....big time !
That's why sometimes it's not worth it. Just report it and /or if you can warn the bidders.

Which make is it BTW? Is it a DSN>???

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
i need to say.....Davidsen does not sell crap like that....

glued on Panerai decals on movement.
recessed canion pin
missing swan -neck regulator,
font off

thats how the gen movement looks like :

opXI.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
why hasn't he posted you guys questions and his answers? lol :lol:

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
i was asking him what happend to his swan neck....and if i have to purchase it seperately from him!

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
i emailed him as well and asked if he wanted a list of things wrong with it. no response yet.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
horologie_unitas said:
he is threatening me now....big time !

looks like he is threaten horologie_unitas...