• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panda Daytona 116500 GEN VS NOOB, Clean V2, BT V2, Full comparison

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Nice, only change those huge pushers to gen or noob! Its embarrassing when held next to a gen.

They are very complex looking so no big deal to me , maybe on the picture you can see but in real life moving the watch in hands it is much harder to spot

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
They are very complex looking so no big deal to me , maybe on the picture you can see but in real life moving the watch in hands it is much harder to spot

For me it was the other way around actually. I wanted to compare the case and the thing I immediately noticed was that the pushers looked off as in my pov huge compared to the gen. So i just bought some gen pushers since the pusher action feels also crap there is no feedback when you press them. But apart from that it looks great.

Bobi01

2/2/19
zoJj82.jpg

Bobi01

2/2/19
Better complete dial on cf, markers lumes, printing and subdials…
Case shape idk but maybe a hair better on btf but is it me or btf have both left and right lugs same width? Gen have left lugs wider

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
Got the CF v2 because of this review. Planning to change the xtal to Prof's ar 2x in the future.

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Better complete dial on cf, markers lumes, printing and subdials…
Case shape idk but maybe a hair better on btf but is it me or btf have both left and right lugs same width? Gen have left lugs wider
No right is slimmer. Here is my BTF