• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam927 VSF

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
Does any know if the gen straps (with quick release) will fit this rep?

I recently held the gen 927 recently and a few extra straps (pic below - I'm pretty obsessed with the light brown strap below - makes the watch more casual while bringing out the gold tones of the hands and number markers). The quick release mechanism is engaged by simply pressing down on the rectangular tab on the strap (pic below). The mechanism seems to be entirely inside the strap itself and is just a clever way to connect to any pin. I guess the most important element would be the width/diameter of the pin.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Does any know if the gen straps (with quick release) will fit this rep?

I recently held the gen 927 recently and a few extra straps (pic below - I'm pretty obsessed with the light brown strap below - makes the watch more casual while bringing out the gold tones of the hands and number markers). The quick release mechanism is engaged by simply pressing down on the rectangular tab on the strap (pic below). The mechanism seems to be entirely inside the strap itself and is just a clever way to connect to any pin. I guess the most important element would be the width/diameter of the pin.

Do you know how the spring bars are on the gen?

I swapped my springbars for some shoulderless springbars because Ive had shoulder spring bar fail me once.

If the thickness is the same I don't see why it wouldn't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
I don’t know the specifics of the spring bars, but found this how to video of the gen mechanism that gives me confidence a gen strap will probably work on the rep case and spring bars.

I’ve included a screenshot from the video and a link to the video:

https://youtu.be/AVojdSajyYo

cdc4f84bd05e38a7877a01a6411563fb.png