• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam127 fiddy, need a crown guard

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
Recieved my Pam127 yesterday. The watch looks great but the crown guard lever was very loose when open. I tried to apply pressure to make tight but ended up ruining the whole thing. :frusty:

I need to buy a new Crown Guard and would appreciate your help directing to a good source. I contacted the seller but still have not recieved any reply.

jonathansig

11/4/11
What exactly do you mean by you ruined the whole thing? Is it beyond repair?

You can try contacting the TD you got the watch from and ask if he can sell you a CG.

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
I sent an email to my TD but still no answer. I will wait a couple of days before i try again. Don't want to mention from which one as it is not thier mistake.

The CG is beyond repair, I applied to much presure with the lever open and the sides just collapsed. I tried to reverse the damage which resultet in even more deformation.

So if any one know where or who to buy the same CG, it would be a great help.

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
Finally an answer from my TD. They can supply a new part in two weeks time.....

jonathansig

11/4/11
Finally an answer from my TD. They can supply a new part in two weeks time.....

There you go. Best of luck.

The next time you want to tighten the crown guard lever, try to search the "hot glue fix" tutorial. Pretty simple and yet effective.