• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PAM022] Marina Panerai PAM022 Destro by Belkin12 - All Pics

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Hi Buddy's
This in my Panerai PAM022 Destro built by @Belkin12 , I'm very impressed from this stunnig and " only one piece for me "
I greeting so much Belikin for this amazing watch... Pictures belove.
Leave me comments about.
This is the post by Belkin12 : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/panerai-022-destro.10942541/

Junio M.

3kHil4.jpg

3kHmFI.jpg

3kHq2c.jpg

3kHI6X.jpg

3kHOvi.jpg

3kHyjb.jpg

3kH1Op.jpg

3kH9k5.jpg

3kHnJF.jpg

3kH8at.jpg

3kHtFE.jpg

3kHQAn.jpg

3kHl83.jpg

3kHPzY.jpg

3kHTYD.jpg

3kHXkk.jpg

3kHdVo.jpg

3kHMGW.jpg

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
wow that an amazing build! wear it in good health!

is he belkin accepting custom commisioned works?

How much for the whole build?

Reactions: Debellum

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy

Yes , I’ve spoken with @Belkin12 about the PAM022 and him have built from zero.
For the price you can ask to Belkin , there’s not a watch egual to another watch.

Regard

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy

I don't understand the question, surely due to my bad English. But I can't find anything wrong. That is being a 2000/2001 B Serial it should have the new calibre. But it could be a transition series and have this. However the back is closed 😊😊😊

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS

He can build custom pieces to your specification but will inform you if something cannot be done. Pricing will vary based on what's being built but in general they've been in the neighborhood of $500 USD but that price will vary based on individual specs, best to DM him with your specs for a quote. If you haven't seen his builds, suggest searching his past sales to get an idea of what he's done.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
He can build custom pieces to your specification but will inform you if something cannot be done. Pricing will vary based on what's being built but in general they've been in the neighborhood of $500 USD but that price will vary based on individual specs, best to DM him with your specs for a quote. If you haven't seen his builds, suggest searching his past sales to get an idea of what he's done.
That’s right , cause my next watch by @Belkin12 will be a Pre-V Tutto Nero Panerai and I don’t know the price. When will I’ve in my hands the watch I sell my light modded PAM 000 and I will send the founds to Belkin. I’m bored by Factory models , with all my respect for them , but I prefere a personal model.

Regard

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
I don't understand the question, surely due to my bad English. But I can't find anything wrong. That is being a 2000/2001 B Serial it should have the new calibre. But it could be a transition series and have this. However the back is closed 😊😊😊

That’s right , cause my next watch by @Belkin12 will be a Pre-V Tutto Nero Panerai and I don’t know the price. When will I’ve in my hands the watch I sell my light modded PAM 000 and I will send the founds to Belkin. I’m bored by Factory models , with all my respect for them , but I prefere a personal model.

Regard

As a matter of fact, there's one he made that is being sold right here.

takamakatai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/23
US
Can you elaborate on what was done? Is there a way to find out more about his offerings like a website?

takamakatai

7/5/23
US
I still would like to know why the gear had the brushing added if it changes it to the wrong color you are trading one issue for another? I am trying to learn, I love old panerais. Could you maybe have the gears gold plated after brushing them?

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
I still would like to know why the gear had the brushing added if it changes it to the wrong color you are trading one issue for another? I am trying to learn, I love old panerais. Could you maybe have the gears gold plated after brushing them?
The gears are the correct colour - not silver.

Reactions: Debellum

Belkin12

Supporting Vendor
26/10/12
Ukraine
Sorry for interfering the conversation. Even taking into account that I don't think that wheel's color is extremely important, I can assure you that the train wheels are light brass color actually as they always are just after brushing. The tone will get darker over time. Btw train wheels in a brand new a6497 movement are not brushed so radial brushing mod is not a "trading one issue for another" (y)

Last edited:

takamakatai

7/5/23
US
Sorry for interfering the conversation. The train wheels are light brass color actually as they always are just after brushing. The tone will get darker over time. Btw train wheels in a brand new a6497 movement are not brushed so radial brushing mod is not a "trading one issue for another" (y)
My watchmaker friend tried and it was silver underneath on rep gears.

image gallery html