• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PAM022] Marina Panerai PAM022 Destro by Belkin12 - All Pics

takamakatai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/23
US
I’ve no understood where’s the problem ?
Please , explain me.
Maybe your friend must searching again and don’t stop to the first caliber.
And again and again , the caseback it’s not sapphire crystal version. 🙄🙄

I'm just trying to learn, no prmlbem.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Hi Buddy's
This in my Panerai PAM022 Destro built by @Belkin12 , I'm very impressed from this stunnig and " only one piece for me "
I greeting so much Belikin for this amazing watch... Pictures belove.
Leave me comments about.
This is the post by Belkin12 : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/panerai-022-destro.10942541/

Junio M.

3kHil4.jpg

3kHmFI.jpg

3kHq2c.jpg

3kHI6X.jpg

3kHOvi.jpg

3kHyjb.jpg

3kH1Op.jpg

3kH9k5.jpg

3kHnJF.jpg

3kH8at.jpg

3kHtFE.jpg

3kHQAn.jpg

3kHl83.jpg

3kHPzY.jpg

3kHTYD.jpg

3kHXkk.jpg

3kHdVo.jpg

3kHMGW.jpg
Hi

i just ordered a Destro too with Belkin.
How does it wear on the left hand?

i just could not resist the open 9 and 6 with the seconds subdial on 3

😍

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
He can build custom pieces to your specification but will inform you if something cannot be done. Pricing will vary based on what's being built but in general they've been in the neighborhood of $500 USD but that price will vary based on individual specs, best to DM him with your specs for a quote. If you haven't seen his builds, suggest searching his past sales to get an idea of what he's done.
When you say $500, is that all in, or just for labor, and you supply (or pay) for the parts?

Last edited:

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
When you say $500, is that all in, or just for labor, and you supply (or pay) for the parts?

Individual builds and pricing can vary, it's best to check with him but in general, it's the finished product.

Reactions: Tim4682

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
Individual builds and pricing can vary, it's best to check with him but in general, it's the finished product.
Wow, I would have not guessed that. I understand thats a rough estimate and it would vary (potentially significantly), but shit thats the cost of a run of the mill mass produced rep in a lot of cases these days. Despite what will almost certainly be a vehement objection from my wife, I may now have to look into a custom build lol

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
The price it’s by the model that you need , built from zero. This model , the 022B of 1999 was built from Belkin after my specifications and pictures of gen. Well , I’ve asked this model , same year same parts. And 500,00 Euro maybe it’s the base price for the parts.
If you look the pics was created from nothing.
Case , dial , hands , destro CG , crystal no anti reflex like 1999 , caseback etc etc.

Regard

Last edited:

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
The price it’s by the model that you need , built from zero. This model , the 022B of 1999 was built from Belkin after my specifications and pictures of gen. Well , I’ve asked this model , same year same parts. And 500,00 Euro maybe it’s the base price for the parts.
If you look the pics was created from nothing.
Case , dial , hands , destro CG , crystal no anti reflex like 1999 , caseback etc etc.

Regard
Thanks, so youre saying for your build the parts alone were EUR500 and then there was substantial labor on top of that? I dont need specific numbers Im just trying to understand a ballpark before I reach out and waste his time. Thanks

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Thanks, so youre saying for your build the parts alone were EUR500 and then there was substantial labor on top of that? I dont need specific numbers Im just trying to understand a ballpark before I reach out and waste his time. Thanks
better to just PM the man and ask for a quote.
I did just that and voila

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
I didn't say 500 Euros perfectly , it depends on the model. Then there are many , many hours of work. For example , the caseback was created from zero and the 85% of others parts. In short , mine cost more than 500 Euros.
Then even if you don't want a particular model, all Panerai are particular such as case, case back etc.
So the price difference is not that significant.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I didn't say 500 Euros perfectly , it depends on the model. Then there are many , many hours of work. For example , the caseback was created from zero and the 85% of others parts. In short , mine cost more than 500 Euros.
Then even if you don't want a particular model, all Panerai are particular such as case, case back etc.
So the price difference is not that significant.
I chose a fantasy piece and you seem to have based on a real model. How would you compare overall ressemblance to gen?

I am thinking about a second order 😁

DESTRO POWWAAA 😍