• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1024 from VSF Releasing soon

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMG-9715.jpg

pabler

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/2/09
I never was a Pam sub fan, but things are starting to change.....

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Slow QC, waiting for 3 weeks now after a Red Light example
Yes fairly typical, remeber that VS only releases their batches of watches once or twice a month, right now they only take orders once a month, so a month long wait in between VSF watch batches is very normal

Reactions: thenut

Slayter7

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
18/6/23
Austria

Thinking about ordering one, can you explain how did you machined/polished the Bezel numbers so they look thicker - i can not imagine how :) have you disassembled the bezel and put out the numbers (fixed by screws as i undersand?) and than what as the procedure?

Danke!! ;-)

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Thinking about ordering one, can you explain how did you machined/polished the Bezel numbers so they look thicker - i can not imagine how :) have you disassembled the bezel and put out the numbers (fixed by screws as i undersand?) and than what as the procedure?

Danke!! ;-)
Hi mate, that's easy. No need to disassemble. Just cover everything up around the number with watchmaker tape. Then I use a dremel with a piece of cape cod installed on it with a rubber band. So you have full control of the cape cod while spinning. Works great.