• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Over-reaction due to a hormonal imbalance.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Yea I’m not getting anywhere..
he’s responded 4 times and every response has been void of any substance with typical robotic copy/pasted hyperbole about how many emails and orders he has... definitely nowhere closer to a solution...

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Yea I’m not getting anywhere..
he’s responded 4 times and every response has been void of any substance with typical robotic copy/pasted hyperbole about how many emails and orders he has... definitely nowhere closer to a solution...

The watch has already been shipped and I'm unable to retrieve it. You will definitely get what you pay for.

As I indicated before, we TDs have to take the risk of sending to buyers and therefore need to decide which courier can ensure delivery. There have been many recent orders with DHL that were seized and I've had to lose good money to re-ship. I not only lose money, buyers also have to wait a longer time to receive their watches.

I only ask for your understanding and patience.

Enjoy the rest of the day. Thanks

Reactions: FadeToBlack

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
The watch has already been shipped and I'm unable to retrieve it. You will definitely get what you pay for.

As I indicated before, we TDs have to take the risk of sending to buyers and therefore need to decide which courier can ensure delivery. There have been many recent orders with DHL that were seized and I've had to lose good money to re-ship. I not only lose money, buyers also have to wait a longer time to receive their watches.

I only ask for your understanding and patience.

Enjoy the rest of the day. Thanks

I agree with most of the stuff you just copied and pasted...

Well, sir, this is where we part ways!
It’s my fault for thinking we had a mutual understanding... No hard feelings you generally did right by me most of the time and I’d still recommend you..

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
I feel bad even popping back into this thread... but, can someone let me know how long it takes for a tracking number to show up on 4px?

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I feel bad even popping back into this thread... but, can someone let me know how long it takes for a tracking number to show up on 4px?

I’ll tell you what... forget about it for a week or so and then maybe.. just maybe it’ll be close to g erring to the place that drives it to the place that flies it to the airport that flies it to the other airport that flies it out of the country..,, and after all that has happened and you have had only one tracking update, you’ll still be wondering what the hell is going on weeks later when you thought it was in the country but can’t be sure bc you don’t know which courier service has it and everyone is saying different stuff and good ole Andrew sends you some bs copy and pasted crap that gives no direction except to just wait it out and have patience...

that’s been my experience anyway... whether from a repS or eBay stuff I’ve bought...
I will tell you that www.parcelsapp.com in the o my site that provides any logic to the whole 4px experience for me!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

Certainly you’ll have a better experience than my description... especially if you have the patience 4px demands...
my theory is that they literally employ sloths... they’ve trained them..

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland

I use Eric from Geektime. Usually tracking appears 2-3 days after he sends me the tracking number. Then it usually arrives in New York in 7-10 days. Then 5 more days and I have it. 10-15 days overall usually.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I use Eric from Geektime. Usually tracking appears 2-3 days after he sends me the tracking number. Then it usually arrives in New York in 7-10 days. Then 5 more days and I have it. 10-15 days overall usually.

Curious, what tracking site do you use and how much does he charge you for shipping? And if he lets you pay pay pal is he charging you 4% on top of that even when you’re just paying direct to him?

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Curious, what tracking site do you use and how much does he charge you for shipping? And if he lets you pay pay pal is he charging you 4% on top of that even when you’re just paying direct to him?

I use paypal friends and family so no need for a 4% extra or anything. I use the 17tracking app. I currently have 2 reps on the way and tracking has been a breeze. I have also done business with Trusty and agree with you that DHL was super fast. I have had a trusty watch get to NY in 4 days after a green light!! But DHL seemed to have cracked down now. I don’t mind the longer wait if it means the rep will get to me smoothly. He charges $30 for shipping. Only reason I buy from Geektime mainly instead of Trusty is because of the Paypal option. Otherwise both are great dealers and I have peace of mind that whatever shipping they choose will get to me safely.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I use paypal friends and family so no need for a 4% extra or anything. I use the 17tracking app. I currently have 2 reps on the way and tracking has been a breeze. I have also done business with Trusty and agree with you that DHL was super fast. I have had a trusty watch get to NY in 4 days after a green light!! But DHL seemed to have cracked down now. I don’t mind the longer wait if it means the rep will get to me smoothly. He charges $30 for shipping. Only reason I buy from Geektime mainly instead of Trusty is because of the Paypal option. Otherwise both are great dealers and I have peace of mind that whatever shipping they choose will get to me safely.

Well, I’m hoping to have a different experience with 4px... but a “good” experience is still about 3 weeks, which is still 66% longer than the average dhl order.. mine come through Chicago.. with 4px there is just a laundry list of courier services who handle the package so you’re relying on everyone of them to do their job as opposed to just one companies employees doing their job, and until I have as good of an experience with 4px as I routinely have with dhl, I’ll continue to advocate for dhl shipping... Andrew and Trustytime just have way too much going on to give two shits worth of care toward a single order no matter how much they buy or advocate for the dealer... I’m sure all the bigger td’s are this way just out of sheer necessity and volume of orders per day!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
May I ask why it's so important to have the watch in hand so quickly OP?

My impatience aside, I think it’s just the principle of the fact that I’ve told him over and over again I absolutely don’t want my packages going out this way and that I can and will gladly and patiently wait until dhl is useable again.. I mean set it aside, cancel the order, let me order at a later date or really just anything except sending my money out with 4px..
The above and that it’s just a personal problem of mine...
it isn’t his responsibility or obligation to know or even remember that for one particular customer, so it isn’t anyone’s fault!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I really wanna be done with this atrocity here...

just to summarize: I’m upset bc my package is going to take longer than usual!
I would recommend Andrew and trustytime to anyone and think he honestly tries to give the best service possible every time to every customer!

So please don’t take my own prejudices and shortcomings as an indictment against Andrew because as he explained he’s just doing what is best for his business and his customers!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Stop-dog.jpg

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Hahaha! I appreciate the humor.. it’s all we have some times in these tragic of moments..

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
can you imagine if Andrew used DHL the watch would be on your wrist already ?

My god who's gonna make up for such missing joy

Ha, Kept me tossing and turning all night thinking about it!! It’s just preposterous.. I mean why would he look out for the majority of his customers instead of risking a whole batch just to cater to me??