• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Out of interest - How did you find RWI Forum?

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Found through RepTime on Reddit, never looked back. Best ever 😄

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
When I found here, I was actually looking for a gen 116500 on chrono24 and landed here. I've found this is much more interesting so I spent days reading here before registering and bought a Clean V3 from Sead.

Stretch242

Supporter
24/12/14
UK
I cant really remember but when I did this is how I reacted......
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I honestly can't remember either.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Why are all you numpties answering a thread opened by one of the biggest scammers to have ever been on this forum 🙈

Can the mods not lock this vermin's threads.

By this logic, there are probably a lot more threads that you'd have to lock down.

Is Keshia Knight Pulliam a predator just because she was on a particular TV show who, as it turned out, was co-created by one? I don't think so.

I believe who actually opened a thread, which is otherwise topically not linked to the OP's person or history, shouldn't matter....

• Haha
Reactions: restandrelaxation

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
By this logic, there are probably a lot more threads that you'd have to lock down.

Is Keshia Knight Pulliam a predator just because she was on a particular TV show who, as it turned out, was co-created by one? I don't think so.

I believe who actually opened a thread, which is otherwise topically not linked to the OP's person or history, shouldn't matter....
Not wishing to start a tit for that here but, of all the people, in all the world, you chose to pick the one guy whose convictions were overturned. Or am I missing something?

But yes I suppose you are right, it doesn't matter who started the thread.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Was looking for a gem jubilee replacement bracelet for my Heuer 980.014 and seen this link.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Not wishing to start a tit for that here but, of all the people, in all the world, you chose to pick the one guy whose convictions were overturned. Or am I missing something?
Quote from the NYT:

"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling this week that overturned Mr. Cosby's conviction in that case found that his right to due process had been violated. The court did not exonerate him but concluded that he had not received a fair trial because some evidence against him had been improperly gained."

He's a predator. A bad one too. Drugged his victims... Absolute low-life. I truly hope you don't mean to defend that. 😂

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Quote from the NYT:

"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling this week that overturned Mr. Cosby's conviction in that case found that his right to due process had been violated. The court did not exonerate him but concluded that he had not received a fair trial because some evidence against him had been improperly gained."

He's a predator. A bad one too. Drugged his victims... Absolute low-life. I truly hope you don't mean to defend that. 😂
Defend! Not a chance! But you could have chosen a better example.

TxAg_14

Can't Stop Won't Stop
Supporter
Certified
14/7/23
CONUS - TX
Researching Gen watches on YouTube then came across a couple videos comparing reps to gens. Never knew there were high quality reps out there. Did a little digging on Reddit and found /RepTime which led me here. Now I have taken the red pill…