• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered from a clone site, paid the price (sic).

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
This is hilarious. He can't even report it to the credit card company. I bought a fake Rolex but it's not the good fake. Just like trying to report to the police someone stole my weed.

Well, that depend where you live.
Here we don't call it fake anything, we call it a watch. Replica are legal as long as you don't do domestic business with it. so you can buy or sell rep.we even have a right of complain of 2 years on used article both between private people and 5 years if bought to a company. If the article withing that time is prooven to not be : the one expected, the quality expect on so on you can get a refund or a compensation or what ever you can be agree with.
I guess that this never will aply to OP, but my post was to tell that not everywhere replica watch are an illegal thing, and if someone steal who from you, your insurance will cover and a police report can (should) be done.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Horse is probably thinking, "dood I just eat grass stop with the oppressive and demeaning conjecture!"

I vote for more high horse lecturey.

ZzZ8Ct.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020