• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake/clone jtime store

proxyserv

29/3/12
Gianmarco CUGUSI , Via M*******, 17, *****, C***"", Sardegna.

Name: JTIMESTORE.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2483743699_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Domain Status: client transfer Prohibited
Nameservers:NS1.DNSHIGH.COM
NS2.DNSHIGH.COM

Registry Expiration: 2022-01-23 18:40:12 UTC
Created: 2020-01-23 18:40:12 UTC

Domain Summary
Global Traffic Rank1,172,980 ▴3,613,189
Estimated Visitors 200 / Day
Estimated Page Impressions 790 / Day
Domain Creation Date January 23, 2020
Domain Age 7 months and 25 days (238 days)
IP Address : 93.95.216.37
Web Server Location: Italy

93.95.216.37 IP Address Location
iras.dnshigh.com
52030 (Server Plan S.r.l.)
Server Plan S.r.l.
Cable/DSL [internet speed test]
Rome, Latium, Italy
Europe Italy (IT) Latium, Rome (RM) 00155
41.8919 / 41°53′30″ N
12.5113 / 12°30′40″ E

Ciao Gianmarco, come stai ?

Last edited by a moderator:

mlk2000m0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/20
I dont know why you wont come to the TD section here and then go to Jtimes store, a simple sense check.

GianmarcoCugusi

Looking Around
19/9/20
Gianmarco CUGUSI , Via M****, 17, *******, C*****, Sardegna.

Name: JTIMESTORE.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2483743699_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Domain Status: client transfer Prohibited
Nameservers:NS1.DNSHIGH.COM
NS2.DNSHIGH.COM

Registry Expiration: 2022-01-23 18:40:12 UTC
Created: 2020-01-23 18:40:12 UTC

Domain Summary
Global Traffic Rank1,172,980 ▴3,613,189
Estimated Visitors 200 / Day
Estimated Page Impressions 790 / Day
Domain Creation Date January 23, 2020
Domain Age 7 months and 25 days (238 days)
IP Address : 93.95.216.37
Web Server Location: Italy

93.95.216.37 IP Address Location
iras.dnshigh.com
52030 (Server Plan S.r.l.)
Server Plan S.r.l.
Cable/DSL [internet speed test]
Rome, Latium, Italy
Europe Italy (IT) Latium, Rome (RM) 00155
41.8919 / 41°53′30″ N
12.5113 / 12°30′40″ E

Ciao Gianmarco, come stai ?

Gentile proxyserv

Ho già fatto richiesta al proprietario del forum di eliminare il presente contenuto in quanto contenente dati personali sensibili, offese all'onore e diffamazioni nei miei confronti.

Io mi chiamo Gianmarco Cugusi e mi occupo di digital marketing.
La mia agenzia collabora con diversi clienti e siamo in grado di lavorare anche con clienti ad alto rischio, come nel caso di Jtime.

In ogni caso, non sono io il proprietario del sito jtimestore.com

Ti invito comunque a procedere all'eliminazione del tuo post nel minor tempo possibile, in modo da diminuire gli effetti preguidizievoli del tuo comportamento.

Se il contenuto indicato dovesse continuare a essere online entro le 48 ore, presenterò formale querela all'autorità competente in modo che accerti la violazione e punisca il colpevole.

In ogni caso mi riservo la possibilità di chiedervi il risarcimento del danno, la cui entità sarà direttamente correlata al tempo di permanenza online dei contenuti offensivi menzionati.

Un Saluto

Dott. Gianmarco Cugusi

TRANSLATION:

Dear proxyserv,

I have already requested the forum owner to delete this content as it contains sensitive personal data, offenses against honor and defamations against me.

My name is Gianmarco Cugusi and I deal with digital marketing.
My agency works with several clients and we are also able to work with high risk clients, as in the case of Jtime.

In any case, I am not the owner of the jtimestore.com site

In any case, I invite you to proceed with the deletion of your post as soon as possible, in order to reduce the precautions of your behavior.

If the indicated content continues to be online within 48 hours, I will file a formal complaint with the competent authority so that it finds the violation and punishes the perpetrator.

In any case, I reserve the right to ask you for compensation for damage, the extent of which will be directly related to the time spent online of the offensive content mentioned.

A greeting,

Dr. Gianmarco Cugusi

proxyserv

29/3/12
Gentile proxyserv,

Ho già fatto richiesta al proprietario del forum di eliminare il presente contenuto in quanto contenente dati personali sensibili, offese all'onore e diffamazioni nei miei confronti.

La mia agenzia collabora con diversi clienti e siamo in grado di lavorare anche con clienti ad alto rischio, come nel caso di Jtime.

Ti invito comunque a procedere all'eliminazione del tuo post nel minor tempo possibile, in modo da diminuire gli effetti preguidizievoli del tuo comportamento.

Se il contenuto indicato dovesse continuare a essere online entro le 48 ore, presenterò formale querela all'autorità competente in modo che accerti la violazione e punisca il colpevole.

In ogni caso mi riservo la possibilità di chiedervi il risarcimento del danno, la cui entità sarà direttamente correlata al tempo di permanenza online dei contenuti offensivi menzionati.

Un Saluto

Dott. Gianmarco Cugusi

TRANSLATION:

Dear proxyserv,

I have already requested the forum owner to delete this content as it contains sensitive personal data, offenses against honor and defamations against me.

My agency works with several clients and we are also able to work with high risk clients, as in the case of Jtime.

In any case, I invite you to proceed with the deletion of your post as soon as possible, in order to reduce the precautions of your behavior.

If the indicated content continues to be online within 48 hours, I will file a formal complaint with the competent authority so that it finds the violation and punishes the perpetrator.

In any case, I reserve the right to ask you for compensation for damage, the extent of which will be directly related to the time spent online of the offensive content mentioned.

A greeting

Dr. Gianmarco Cugusi

Ciao Gianmarco !

Glad you could make it to the party - how was your lunch ?

I am not affiliated, linked or connected to the forum RWI in any way other than the fact I have an account here - like many other people - and just like you.

RWI is a public forum - meaning it is open to all members of the public who wish to post here.

If the owners of the forum wish to delete my posts then so be it, if the owners of the forum ask me to delete or modify my post, then I will comply.

However, I will not delete or modify my post because you are not happy with it's content or intent.

All the information I published in this thread is freely available to any one who knows how to use a search engine. Personally I like Google.

If you prefer, can provide links to all websites containing the original information that has been posted here - let me know.

You claim you are not the owner of the domain jtimestore . com, that they are one of your clients. This would mean you are still involved in the import, export, distribution and/or sale of counterfeit goods, which in Italy is heavily sanctioned - and as we know, you and your company are based on Italian territory.

But that's not the case - you are the owner of the domain, and the PayPal account associated with the domain belongs to you.

Below is a resume of the current and revised laws pertaining to your country, Italy - translated in to English so everyone can enjoy the read.

I invite you to read it's content in order to familiarise yourself with what the future holds:

Law No. 99 of 23 July 2009 (Law 99) added several new elements to Italian IP law, in particular regarding criminal sanctions. Articles 473 (concerning counterfeiting) and 474 (concerning the introduction into Italy and the sale of products bearing counterfeit signs) of the Italian Penal Code (IPC) have been entirely rewritten, increasing both the periods of imprisonment and the fines for IP right infringers. The penalties for infringement now are:

Counterfeiting trade marks: six months to three years imprisonment and a fine of between EUR 2,500 to EUR 25,000.

Infringing of patents or models: one to four years imprisonment and a fine of from EUR3,500 to EUR35,000.

Importing of products bearing counterfeit trade marks into Italian territory: one to four years imprisonment and a fine from EUR3,500 to EUR35,000.
Introducing those products into the market: up to two years imprisonment and a fine of up to EUR20,000 (about US$27,700).

Counterfeiting

Before the changes made by Law 99, in theory, establishing the crime of counterfeiting required proof that the infringer was subjectively aware that the infringed trade mark has been registered. The law itself did not give any indication of whether or not the infringer had to have known of the existence of the violated property right to be guilty of counterfeiting. However, in interpreting the subjective element, the jurisprudence had always considered wrongful intent as the will to counterfeit and awareness of the violated right and Italian Court of Cassation had ruled that, in the crime of counterfeiting, wrongful intent consisted, not only of the intention to counterfeit, but also of the awareness that the infringed trade mark (or distinctive sign) had been registered. The Court of Cassation also considered intent to include probable intent, so establishing intent required only demonstrating an acceptance by the infringer of the risk that the mark was registered and failure to verify the existence of the right by consulting the public record was evidence of the existence of the subjective element of the crime.
The new law now simply states that, to be guilty, a party must have been able to know of the existence of the industrial property right. The change, while seeming to extend criminal protection, may not make much difference in practice. Arguably, the new law agrees with the jurisprudence in making awareness of the right not dependant on positive subjective knowledge of the existence of the right, since it is enough to have accepted the risk that it exists. According to this interpretation, the change merely makes the subjective element (in the form of probable intent) an objective element of the crime. Therefore, it is sufficient to prove the violator's merely being able to know about the existence of a trade mark and the burden is now on the defence to demonstrate excusable ignorance. Arguably however, the formula "being able to know" is ambiguous. It could, in fact, demonstrate the legislature's intention to add negligence as a way of evaluating the infringer's behaviour, although this is not the preferable interpretation. These changes only apply to the counterfeiting of trade marks or distinctive signs and not to that of infringement on patents, designs or models, since the law on these is unchanged.

Sale of counterfeit goods.

Penalties are harsher in the new formulation of Article 474 of the IPC, providing a separate punishment for the introduction of counterfeit goods into Italy as distinct from holding them for sale and putting them in circulation. The separation of the crime into two elements was accompanied by the requirement that it be done "for the purpose of deriving profit" (this is broader than simply saying "for profit"). While the old text referred to goods introduced into Italy "for trade", the new law applies to the importation of counterfeit products for generic profit even without offering them for sale.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Gentile proxyserv

Un Saluto

Dott. Gianmarco Cugusi

TRANSLATION:

Dear proxyserv,

A greeting,

Dr. Gianmarco Cugusi

So what’s the scam? Do you just send a buyers a shitty gate quality rep or do you just take their money and not send anything at all.

If you are a Dr., why do you need to scam people out of their hard earned money? Isn’t there something else you can do or is the doctor thing pretend, just like you pretend to be jtime online?

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
It takes some real stupid balls to pretend to be In digital content and thing that you can go onto an obviously established site with hundreds of thousands of members, and complain about your whois data getting posted.

honest question — not racist: It seems this is the same sort of scamming bullshit mentality is common to the Italian scammers of late. I’m not saying Italians are the only ones scamming. And I’m not saying that all Italians scam. Not at all.

I’m saying it like Italian food, it all has similar ingredients that makes it uniquely Italian. It all starts with a standard scam, followed by getting fought. Then not understanding on how the internet works. Getting called out only leads to sock puppeting and then claiming someone else was involved with tepid apologizing. While apologizing or saying “it wasn’t me”, there is an undertone of legal bravado that is completely laughable.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It happens that there's a lot of scam coming from Italy, it's true but please don't turn this thread in yet again a new problematic one.
This is only about that specific case, outside if the scammer origin

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Fair enough. I’ll crap in another, more on-topic thread.

can we agree though that if you plan on scamming in the rep world, you shouldn’t bring your bullshit defense to RWI. It’s a citadel full of experienced people from all walks of life that will smell the bullshit from a mile away?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Fair enough. I’ll crap in another, more on-topic thread.

can we agree though that if you plan on scamming in the rep world, you shouldn’t bring your bullshit defense to RWI. It’s a citadel full of experienced people from all walks of life that will smell the bullshit from a mile away?

Don't get me wrong, I get your point and I haven't seen it as racist, but I'm afraid it'll draw people not necessarily as tolerant and people sensitive about that kind of things, both category that I can't blame given the scammers we encounter in here.

There's so much things completely wrong with what that guy said and that contradict so many hard proof we've been shown that it's not even necessary to dive more into this

Reactions: Litheo

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I am still trying to figure out how it is racist. It is more a stereo type which as you know is a reputation a group but not everyone in that group fits the mold. They be like a; Pasta eatin', olive oil cookin', bread bakin', non driving, traffic jammed, pope praying, Roman warriors.