• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Majorwilliams...

I agree it looks good, ont thing I noticed in your pics, the hands appear to have rough edges? I think the VSF is a little over hyped the hand sand DW are not nice and the dial is the worst for colour.

ZF and ZZF are visually nicer to look at. For me the ZZF and this ZF are on par, the hands are a little nicer on the ZZF maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
seems like ZF messed up the hands, lots of dust on it and rough edges. Very strange because normally they do good hands (see AP 15400/15500) maybe they want to push a V2 after CNY.

@stufuse

I agree the ZZF hands look really good!

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Zzf hands are defo better but mine are not too bad.
1a83d53579cabc3e600805dbceb436a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

PPVLG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/20
At PT there are awesome people!

Thats True, but i am very excited about this one.
you can see the white end of the Hour hand at all of my QC Pics.
This Pic tells me the opposite of the other Pics.

Either the hour hand is really good or they covered it up nicely with this photo.

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU

Either the hour hand is really good or they covered it up nicely with this photo.

Yeah ... I can see all of the pics... it could be possible... but in the end... this details are really imperceptible once you get it in your hands... and you can always change them with genuine ones! :)

PPVLG

7/2/20
Yeah ... I can see all of the pics... it could be possible... but in the end... this details are really imperceptible once you get it in your hands... and you can always change them with genuine ones! :)

YES!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

they covered it up, why do you think they show you a picture with the hands in the light? and not in the dark? ;)

PPVLG

7/2/20
a slightly different question to the ZF owners: did you serviced your watch after you received it? or is it not necessary at first? how do you see that with the VR3135?

PPVLG

7/2/20
a slightly different question to the ZF owners: did you serviced your watch after you received it? or is it not necessary at first? how do you see that with the VR3135?

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Hi guys is there a reason why zf dropped their price?

Yeh, VSF came to market with an equally good product for cheaper and they’ve obviously seen a big drop in sales since.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
All the people who bought it for 528/558 usd are now the idiots or what? to be honest what a fucking joke from ZF. 100 dollar sale after one month in the market?! If somebody bought the watch recently I would be furious because that's a joke.

Nothing against the quality of the watch (I know it's great) but come on. How hard can you ripoff your customers. First make it ridiculous expensive (compared to other factorys) and then when nobody is buying it make a 100 dollar "sale" what a nonsense.

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I thought it wasn’t even full 904L ?

Clasp & Crown on the VSF are 316, if that matters than the ZF is a great choice at the similar price now, but not worth full 904 at its initial price. There was Zero justification for a $100 premium just for 904 crown & clasp IMO.

Reactions: JumpiterT