• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega x Swatch Mission to Mars steel case mod request

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Does he know you're using his device to log in to RWI ?

@smf88011 be like
Mimi Herzig GIF by Migros

Caboose

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
My personal favorite bit of @smf88011's background is that he somehow has a private pilot's license and owns a plane while having major medical issues. To get a third class medical certificate you literally cannot have heart issues, which smf88011 admits multiple times in his "intro". This would make him ineligible to actually get the medical certificate, and rule out him actually being a private pilot.

Reactions: eBoy and Karbon74

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
The plot thickens!

Meanwhile at Los Alamos Labs...
KYPPKF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I think the truth is that we're simply dealing with a 14-16-year-old troll kid here. A 14-16-year-old little snotty asswipe, I'd like to add.

My dad actually died from a stroke not too long ago (well, technically from a heart attack while in an induced coma as a result of the stroke, but I digress here)...

So, therefore: To come here, thinking it's so hilarious to make up cock and bull stories involving one's dad allegedly dying from a stroke, is... well... simply a testament to what a moronic bastard someone can already be as a teenager.

It's HIGHLY offensive, to say the least, and if it were up to me, both accounts would be gone into the trash bin by now.

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
PS: We also had a highly revered and by-many-adored mod (Robert) pass away from a heart attack very recently, so I'm sure a lot of people here can relate to this being extremely offensive...

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Take a picture of the watch box, the Alienware laptop, and the death certificate inside of your father's Cessna Skymaster and I will send you a metal Moonswatch free of charge.
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I'll put a NATO strap with "Speed Master-Douche" written on it on top of that! 😂

You know what's really crazy though?

Even if his dad actually died, he'd still be a sociopathic asshole. What the hell is he doing here, instead of grieving or consoling family or taking care of the paperwork etc.?

A couple of days after such a tragic event, you wouldn't find me on a watch forum, trying to troll folks with a multi-account. I had other stuff to worry about, believe me.