• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Professional 300M..WBK...rocks...

dkq

Known Member
8/1/07
piratedzeus said:
Vric said:
I don't want to be negative but:

- The pearl is the most horrible I have ever seen AAWWW come on it tisnt that bad
- Misaligned bezel insert (as 98% of the rep)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> correctable
- Bezel insert color is too dark
- Second hand is terribly short
- No lume on the markers >>>>>>>>>>>that sucks... right! if they let them white ok but green??
- Marker on 3 is too big (date window too small or not at the good spot ?)
- All marking on the insert is bad. Bars are too long, numbers are too big
- In fact, I think the insert is too narrow !
- White square around the date window is too close of the window and really messy
- Crown gard have a strange shape (not much, but still)
- All font on the dial are very poor quality
- Date font is completely wrong and not centered
- Bracelet use screw =>>>>>>>im happy about this
- Crown is bad shape (too much "tooth")
- Case back is totally wrong and poor finish =>>>>right

Sorry, this is what I have spoted in few minutes. Personally, I would have spend a little more for a better version of such a nice watch.

WOW!!!! What else could be wrong I guess that about sums it up.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
there are few 100 dollar reps that are good, but i wait for the reviews to come in.

mostly hi-end swiss eta reps now for good ole' crick!

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
ofcourse its a cheap rep but itlooks nice to me :)

watchman can you explain me this? please do it as if i were a complete idiot lol.. i wont do it anyway until WBK tells me to.

if i dont get help from him i will give it to a watchsmith i think its not to expensive..

i want this damn thing repaired :)

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
piratedzeus said:
do you think a watchsmith could "tight" it up?

Not worth spending money on it imo.

if you are a bit skilled with your hand, try some CA Glue. this is what saved my cheap Tag Aquaracer (which is now quite a nice watch after few mod)

Don't put too much, just a bit at 1 place will do the trick.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
i will wait until WBKs answers, i dont want to ship it back to him through the whole custom system it might get lost..

glueing it would mean that it cant be turned around anymore i will do this when nothing else helps

im sure WBK has some nice idea he is really good guy!
but i would prefer that watchman explains me his trick LOL

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
Read this:

Any rep will look slightly or alot better in photos, also reps in photos are like fashion models:
they look pretty as an image but when you have the real item in your hand and you wear it everyday, that will be the true test to how good it really is, so no one can speak of the quality of a rep from just a photo.

Then again, some reps look fabulous on photos but in reality, they are assembled so poorly they fall apart the minute you touch them....

Luke

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i still think it is a pretty nice watch for the money...and nobody out there will be able to tell....other then that....get a Timex or a Casio LCD for that price !!

I like it !

Hellcat

Renowned Member
18/11/06
Ive said it before and Ill say it once more.....I pay less or around $50 for my Reps. and Ive not been let down yet...KNock on wood...They may not be top o' the line but damn.............

CRK

9/10/06
WBK = OUTSTANDING!!!

He is really going out of his way for you.

ken1

18/3/07
hmm. i was going to order one from WBK, but not so sure anymore.. he's looking for more, but i don't know the quality of those pieces.. hmmm...

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
HA
NONONONONO

that was the BAd version

WBK sent me another seamaster which is GREAT!

i will pm you and explain further!

ken1

18/3/07
HAHA, never mind, i know all the facts now. what's horrible is that i have to wait until this weekend! :cry: LOL! jk. :D but really i can't wait.

sonystyle

8/6/06
Its an okay watch, but not very convincing as a replica...the $200 version Ruby offers looks worlds apart...

sonystyle

8/6/06
Sorry to post this here, its basically just to add to the conversation...

If you want a nice $100 rep take a look at the River sub, its the same as the old TTK noobmariner, has the 28k beat movt, I think it looks great and the price is cheap...I actually bought 2 (from a different dealer before I found out River had them for cheaper), one black, one green...

For the price I think its one of the nicest reps around...

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20504